Mod Tuscan villa tucked into forest and vineyards
8 voyageurs · 4 chambres · 4 salles de bain
Whether you’re looking for a quiet vacation by the pool or an active trip exploring the Tuscan countryside and nearby Siena, Allegra is the perfect spot. The main house provides plenty of space for larger groups to dine and relax, while an independent wing offer privacy for couples. Use the villa as a base for day trips, or simply take in the views of rolling hills from its gorgeous outdoor spaces and large windows.
The highlight of Allegra is its stunning pool and shaded outdoor seating area which, though private, have panoramic views of the rolling hills. In addition to the lounge furniture on the pool’s spacious terrace, there’s an outdoor dining area that seats six. For a quiet night in, cozy up to the fireplace in the library, or take advantage of Wi-Fi access, available at extra cost.
The villa’s interiors nod to traditional Tuscan architecture with stone walls and beamed ceilings, but give it a mod twist. Two living rooms provide more than enough space to enjoy a book or watch television, and their open layouts and huge windows have a contemporary feel. Allegra’s main house has a charming eat-in kitchen with a view of the garden and wood-burning oven, while one independent wing has a convenient kitchenette and breakfast area and the other has a living room with kitchenette and dining area.
Allegra’s four air-conditioned bedrooms have serene pastel walls and tile floors. In the main house, one bedroom features a king bed and en-suite bathroom, while the other bedroom has a queen bed and private bathroom. In the ‘Ginestra’ independent building, the two bedrooms have queen beds and en-suite bathrooms.
During your stay, take a stroll through the surrounding woods or head to the nearby village of Sovicille to enjoy an espresso or see the church, which dates to the 12th century. If you’re after medieval architecture, Siena’s historic squares are only 12.8 km away, and the World Heritage-designated center of San Gimignano is 54.7 km away.
Copyright © 2015 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
Bedroom 3 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Kitchinette, With seperate entrance
Bedroom 4: Queen-size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, With seperate entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with wood-burning oven
- Dining area with seating for 6
- 2 Living rooms in the Main Villa
- Kitchenette and breakfast table in the Ginestra
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer
- Swimming pool
- Spacious terrace with lounge area
- Private porch
- Alfresco dining
- Nearby woods ideal for walks
STAFF & SERVICES
- Water consumption
- Electricity and air conditioning consumption up to 200kWh/week
- Final cleaning
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfer
- Electricity and air conditioning consumption over 200 kWh
- Villa heating
- Telephone charges
- Personal laundry and ironing service
- Meal service
- Linen change
- Additional cradle
- Nanny service
- Cook service
Points of Interest:
- 12.8 km to Siena
- 54.7 km to San Gimignano
- 85.2 km to Florence
- 252.6 km to Rome
- 143.2 km to airport
- The villa owners may occasionally reside in the guest house located in a secluded area of the estate connected by a separate entrance. Guests' privacy is guaranteed
- Special Characteristics : Very stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. Guests are pampered with fine Tuscan cuisine prepared by the owner/culinary expert, while cooking classes and demonstrations are available for guests to learn to create their own culinary masterpieces. Fantastic views of Tuscan vineyards and hills. Conveniently located near Siena, Florence and most famous Tuscan villages
- What to do in the Sovicille area of Tuscany? The lovely village of Sovicille also features many unforgettable sights. Not to be missed is the local church—"Pieve di San Giovanni Battista", or "Pieve di Ponte allo Spino" (as it is better known), was originally built in the second half of the 12th century. The Romanesque building has many similarities to contemporary French architecture. Also in the area is the enchanting Villa di Cetinale, renowned for its elegant gardens and stunning architectural beauty. The villa dates back to 1680 and was built by Carlo Fontana to satisfy the demanding tastes of cardinal Flavio Chigi, nephew of pope Alexander VII. Another impressive building is the nearby Castle of Celsa, which was converted into a villa in the 16th century—the Italian garden is unforgettable! Both these residences are privately owned but accessible via private tour.
Disposition des lits
Logements extraordinaires notés 5 étoiles dans toutes les catégories
Impeccables et décorés par des experts, tous les logements Airbnb Luxe proposent des commodités et des services haut de gamme, ainsi que les services d'un organisateur de voyage dédié.
La différence Airbnb Luxe
Planification du voyage du début à la fin
Les organisateurs de voyage coordonnent votre arrivée, votre départ et tout le reste.
Contrôle qualité sur plus de 300 points
Chaque logement Airbnb Luxe fait l'objet d'un contrôle qualité en personne afin de s'assurer qu'il est impeccable.
Assistance pendant le voyage, 24h/24
Assistance prioritaire sur demande pour toute question, 24h/24.
Four à bois
Foyer à l'intérieur
Télévision par satellite
Coin petit déjeuner
et 1 de plus
Cuisine de chef
Vous avez des questions concernant ce logement?
On vous mettra directement en contact avec un organisateur de voyage Airbnb Luxe, votre concierge moderne qui connaît chaque logement et peut vous aider à planifier l’entièreté de votre voyage.
Tarifs et disponibilité
Les conditions d'annulation et les règles de la maison
Annulez jusqu'à 95 jours avant le voyage et payez seulement 50 % du total des frais de logement de la réservation. Annulez moins de 95 jours avant le voyage et la réservation n'est pas remboursable.