Overlooking the Shenandoah River, this cabin overflows with rustic romance and luxurious amenities such as a jacuzzi tub for two in the second floor loft, custom galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and a sunroom to enjoy views of the river.
Wistful romantics will fall in love with our EaglesView Cabin. Special touches throughout make this Cabin our most coveted escape. Eagles View beauty overflows with rustic romance and luxurious amenities such as:
-Rustic elegance punctuated by romantic Willow and Hewn Pine furniture accents; Hardwood Floors throughout .
-Hewn Pine Four Poster Queen size bed in one bedroom. Second bedroom has double bed. Twin bed in loft on second floor.
-Custom galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances (range/oven, dishwasher, full size refrigerator and freezer, microwave oven, double basin sink, coffee maker, dish and glass ware, cook ware.
-Living room and kitchen are open to one another.
-Propane fireplace and custom cast iron wood burning stove for winter months and air conditioning for summertime.
-Sunroom to enjoy views of the Shenandoah River and mountains from.
-Full bathroom with Whirlpool bath.
-Elevated Jacuzzi for two in the second floor loft.
-Vaulted wooden beam ceilings offer airiness and ambiance.
-Cabin sits approximately 60 feet from the bank of the Shenandoah River.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests enjoy the entire home during their stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The owner is only a phone call or email away.
The cabin is in a beautiful, remote area in the Shenandoah Valley. Unfortunately, we do not have internet access, but there is DirecTV. Also, the private road is a dirt road which can be a bit bumpy. In the event of a major snow storm, the road can become unpassable (this happened once last year), in which case we will gladly change your reservation to a different date without charging any extra fee.
Please observe our policies below:
- Check in time is 4:00 p.m.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- LATE CHECK OUT RESULTS IN $200 PENALTY FEE
- AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF UP TO $500 MAY BE REQUIRED if property is left in poor, trashed or damaged condition.
- The cabin is located approximately 15 minutes outside of the Luray city limits along the Shenandoah River. Access is by gravel road, which can get bumpy. Refunds are not provided due to uncontrollable weather conditions.
- The cabin accommodates up to 6 guests. Room rate is based on number of persons identified in reservation. Additional guests require pre-approval from the owner and an additional $25 fee per night per guest.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin.
- Pets are permitted only with prior approval and non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet. If you bring a pet without prior approval you will be billed $100 without prior notice. You are responsible for damages made by your pet. A pet clean up fee of up to $200 may be assessed for damage caused by your pet.
- The cabin has two bedrooms and each bedroom has a double bed. Additionally, there is a twin bed in the open air loft on the second floor and a couch in the living room.
- Linens (bedding and bath towels) are provided. Only limited toiletries are provided (shampoo, soap and toilet paper). Basic kitchen supplies are provided (pots and pans, dishes, silverware). Food is not provided.
- The cabin does not have internet. However, we have DirecTV.
- The propane fireplace is not a heating source for the cabin and is intended only to provide ambiance. The propane fireplace is controlled by the wall unit in the living room. Please do NOT touch the knobs on the propane fireplace as you are likely to knock out the pilot light which will result in a $150 re-lighting fee.
- Use of the charcoal grill by guests is permitted provided proper safety precautions are taken. The grill must not be used anywhere near the wood decks or wood cabin. Guests must provide their own charcoal and properly dispose of used charcoal.
- Use of the wood burning stove is permitted provided proper safety precautions are taken. Guests must provide their own firewood and properly dispose of embers.
- Please do not place soaps or oils in the jetted hot tub as this can damage the jets.
- Please respect the property of the owner and the property of the neighbors. Do not trespass on our neighbor's property. Be sure all furniture is returned to its original place.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires