Our modern studio unit right smacked few minutes walk to famous PETRONAS Twin Towers. It is located at 33rd floor, same floor with gymnasium, sauna and roof top swimming pool.
Check out our 3 bedrooms flat too;
Modern design studio apartment with queen size bed, sofa bed, en-suite bathroom, living room, and equipped kitchen. It is at a high floor, above the 33rd floor. Our apartment is fully furnished with modern furniture and appliances. Perfectly fits two adults with a children comfortably. Or, if you travel in a group of friends and do not mind sharing, 3 adults is not a problem. Blockbuster movie are also provided through USB-LCD TV
Accès des voyageurs
The entire unit will be yours to enjoy during your stay. You can use all the appliances in the house. Just make sure you turn off all the electrical appliances (particularly the air-conditioning unit) before you go out for the day. Smart card access and a set of key will be given. In detail, our apartment consist of;
1. Bed - Equipped with queen size mattress, comfy pillows and blankets. Also has a wardrobe.
2. Living room - One sofa bed which you can easily turn to a bed, which comfortably fits two. Equipped with airconditioner, LCD TV and unlimited WiFI and internet connection. Tall, expansive glass window with really magnificent views of the KL Tower.
3. Kitchenette - . Equipped with fridge and freezer, microwave oven, water kettle, toaster, induction cooker and hood, simple utensils/ cookware for light cooking. Only light cooking and food reheating are allowed. A dining table is also provided. Cups, plates, bowls, and cutlery are available too.
4. Spacious bathroom - Equipped with rain shower (hot and cold water). Shampoo, body wash, and clean towels provided.
We also provide an iron and hair dryer.
At the other areas of the condo, guests will have access to;
1. Swimming pool, jacuzzi and gymnasium at the SAME FLOOR with our unit.
2. One car park at basement – only available upon request, and for RM15 additional, per night.
3. A laundry and mini market shop are at the UG floor.
4. Within short walking distance are plenty of restaurants. You are at the center of KL, so finding restaurants, clubs, lounges, shopping malls is easy. Numerous choices! Some eateries within walking distance are Modestos, the famous Beach Club cafe n bar, Healy Mac's Irish Bar n Restaurant, San Francisco Coffee.. Ava Bistro, Trattoria Italian Restaurant, Liquid Room Club, Cabana Inn, Senja Cafe, Hard Rock Cafe and many more.
5. Last but not least, Suria KLCC shopping mall at theTwin Towers is just 5 minutes walk (+/-), and the neighboring malls like Pavilion, Lot 10, Star Hill Gallery, Quill Mall, Berjaya Times Square are all also within walking distance.
6. The KL clinic is in front of the Beach Club.
Guests will be given a set of key and access card to enter the building and apartment unit. We can negotiate earlier check-in or later check-out if needed, to suit your flight times. Approximate check-in time will need to be pre-arranged closer to the date, since we do not live in the condo.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You can message or call us any time and we are more than happy to assist you with tourist tips of nearby attractions - from eateries, shopping malls, places of interests, tour package and airport transfers. My family grew up in KL. But please do understand we have our professional day job. So any delay, please please understand.. anyway, this is airbnb. Thus, independent and hassle free guest are much appreciated.
After booking is made, you can communicate with us in no time. Ask any queries about interesting places to visits, best restaurants and getting around.
Please be honest of declaring number of guest. We are preparing accordingly to number of guest declared :-).. No smoking and no pets please. No partying allowed. This is a high end condominimum so no noise and disturbance to neighbors.
Any lost of key and card access - Penalty of RM250 will be imposed as substitution fees and management fees.
Please make sure all switches are off before you leave the building.
The large, tall windows on one whole side of the studio gives you eye-level views of the iconic KL Tower. You may open the windows to snap a picture of the city lights or let the outdoor cool breeze in momentarily – but never leave the windows open unsupervised or without full attention, for safety purposes.
Cet hôte a 101 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We love meeting new people and exploring new places around the world. We have been travelling to most countries in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Americas, Asia, Oceania and South East Asia. We enjoyed much of the scenery in Phuket, Krabi, New Zealand, Cape Town, Scotland, Wales and Ireland while admiring different culture across.. Yet, we are proud of being Malaysian.. :-)
A comfortable, good night's sleep at a clean place and affordable is always our belief.
My wife and I are both professionals, fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia and some Mandarin. We have used Airbnb in Tokyo, Cape Town, London, Seychelles Island to date and soon Gold Coast Australia..!!
We look forward to host travelers around the world.. SELAMAT DATANG to Malaysia..