Pretty apartment with typical Sardinian furnishings, well cared for.
The structure consists of:
- Large double bedroom with beautiful wrought iron bed with lapwings di Gallura
- Spacious kitchen
- Living area with sofa bed for two people,
- Bathroom with shower
The apartment 'equipped with LCD TV, radio / CD player, Microwave and washing machine.
- Large and paved outdoor porch equipped with table and chairs for fresh lunches and romantic dinners.
In fact, it also has the characteristic barbecue for your grilling!
- Delightful private garden, composed of the typical local vegetation, the fragrant myrtle and gnarled juniper. At the bottom of the garden is a beautiful shaded bench made specifically for your relaxation, where you can relax surrounded by the smell of vegetation and the chirping of birds.
On the back, surrounded by huge granite rock, there is a small garden with a beautiful bougainvillea.
- The large spectacular rooftop terrace, where you can enjoy a beautiful panorama of Capo Testa, with amazing sunsets and starry unforgettable.
- Private car seat
The property is located in Baia Santa Reparata, in the immediate vicinity of Santa Teresa di Gallura. There are supermarket, bar, restaurant and various services. The distance from the sea is about 800 meters, also within walking distance.
There are beautiful beaches:
- CALA of Santa Reparata Bay:
clear set among granite cliffs, the bay of Santa Reparata owes its name to the fact of not being exposed to the winds of Levante.
The beach has fine white sand, the deep blue sea with green veins and waters rich in vegetation and fauna.
In close proximity (5 minutes drive):
- The wonderful Santa Teresa di Gallura, where you can experience the local markets, festivals and typical evening shows. At about 100 meters from the center is the beautiful beach "Rena Bianca", characterized by fine white sand and clear blue sea. (From 1987 and 'European Blue Flag).
- The impressive landscape of Capo Testa in the context of a unique granite rocks, where you can see the granite quarries from which the Romans withdrew the granite for their monumental works. A stand out among the peaks of this landscape almost extraterrestrial find the Lighthouse of Capo Testa from where you can see many coves truly unique, including the incredible CALA FRENCH and tue beautiful CALA SPINOSA.
- The picturesque Valley of the Moon, which became famous between 1970 and 1985 to the constant presence, especially in hot weather, colonies of hippies and tourists who chose to live in full contact with nature. (To reach it you must walk about 15 minutes, is not 'never crowded because of the relative difficulty of access)
- The beach of ROMAN COLUMNS, partly sandy, partly rocky, ideal for snorkeling. This beach is 'one of the most' protected from the wind and you can always find shelter and peace of mind. Walking on the beach and 'can see, emerging from the sea of glass, huge boulders and granite columns of the Roman period.
- RENA of WEST, characterized by long white sand beach with crystal clear sea degrading, ideal for families with children.
- And many other beaches and coves to explore.
At the port of Santa Teresa and 'can embark on various trips unforgettable:
- A 20-minute ferry ride (on foot or by car) to reach the characteristic Bonifacio, beautiful village perched on cliffs overlooking the sea whitest
- For a day you can 'make a unique experience sailing between the islands of the archipelago of La Maddalena
Indisponible : Détecteur de fumée
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone