Fully furnished 1300 sq ft Luxury Villa Oasis w/privacy. 2 bds/2 full baths, sleeps 6, w/enclosed private terraces (BBQ), fully equipped chef's kitchen, queen pull-out sofa, laundry in unit, Wi-Fi/cable throughout. Surrounding grounds include 12 pools (Main Pool, Lap Pool, Children's Pool Area, Jacuzzi, Fully Equipped Gym, 13,000 sq ft clubhouse (We have TWO- 2 bedroom villas available at this resort) Please inquire within. Located one block away from the renown Waldorf Astoria La Quinta Resort.
Come escape to the private, lush, luxurious oasis of Legacy Villas. Located in Palm Desert nearby the La Quinta Resort & Club (Waldorf Astoria).
The Legacy Villas has incorporated the best of La Quinta into a beautiful resort perfect for your vacation getaway. Unique in it's Spanish Hacienda- style Villas among cascading fountains, sparkling pools and majestic mountain views.
The 2 bedroom fully furnished villa boasts over 1300 square feet of luxury at its finest. The Villa includes 10 ft. ceilings, soaking jetted tubs, flat screen TV's, cable and WIFI throughout, a fully stocked chef's kitchen, fireplaces, pull-out queen sofa, indoor/ outdoor dining, 2 private patios overlooking the beautiful lush grounds and mountain views. This resort includes 12 pools (including private pools, a main pool, a lap pool, Jacuzzi), a fully- equipped gym and an exquisite hammock garden perfect for some quiet and relaxation among beautiful fountains throughout.
We particularly love this unit, due to it's privacy, quietness, and serene lush views of the majestic Palm Desert Mountains.
At Legacy Villas, we have two identical 2 bedroom Villas located within minutes of each other.
All of our 5 star villas include:
- Upgraded Ultra HD (4K) SMART Flat Screen TVs in the Living Room
- Free WIFI throughout for all your portable devices (Free WIFI at pools)
- Time Warner Cable - Over 100 channels of 1080p quality Digitally-transmitted content on all TVs
- HBO, Showtime- premium cable stations on ALL TV's
- Top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid Appliances - Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
- Refrigerator with Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser
- Fully stocked kitchen loaded with Bar ware, Glassware, Flatware and Dishes
- Complete set of pots and pans
- Many convenient small Electric appliances including coffee makers, toasters and carving knives
- Many serving bowls and platters
- Private Dining veranda with designer-quality patio furniture
- barbecue on the Dining patio
Linens and Towels
- Thick woven bath and hand towels
- Luxury Pool Towels
- 600+ Thread count linens
- Designer duvets, shams and duvet comforters
- Private desks en-suite
Master Suite Bedrooms:
- King or Queen-sized Ortho Mattresses for extra back support
- Kitchenettes including mini-refrigerators in master bedroom
- Private Patios with high-end patio furniture
- Entertainment consoles
- Ceiling Fans in all rooms
Additional villa amenities:
- Private single car covered garage and plenty of open parking for guests
- Fireplaces in the Living Room and Master Suite
- Plush spa-grade carpeting
- Washer and Dryer located in the villa with complimentary detergent
- En-suite bathrooms with Spa Tubs in both Master Suites.
- Supplies Included for all guests: Washing machine detergent, Liquid dish soap, Liquid hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, lotion, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, sponges, bath soap, hair dryers. (For any additional needs feel free to contact host, we would be more than happy to provide).
Activities and Attractions:
- La Quinta Resort and Spa: We love walking next door to the world famous La Quinta Resort and Spa (Waldorf Astoria) for exclusive shopping, gourmet dining and romantic evenings on the manicured grounds. When we're in the mood to treat ourselves, we use the Spa at La Quinta - crowned one of the Top 50 Spas of America - provides a host of tranquility-inducing treatments, using all organic products in a spectacular setting,
- Golf: La Quinta Resort features two championship golf courses designed by Pete Dye. Additionally at the nearby PGA West, there are three courses (including TPC Stadium, ranked as one of Golf Digest's 100 greatest public courses) that provide golfers of all levels of play while admiring the breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains.
- Dining: We also love biking to downtown La Quinta (1 mile away) for deliciously simple breakfasts and coffee drinks at the Old Town Coffee Company or al fresco dining and evening music at the La Quinta Resort's restaurants.
- Local Attractions: No stay is complete without a field trip to El Paseo in Palm Desert and the Living Desert Zoo in Rancho Mirage, just 10 minutes away!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to bbq's around the complex, hammock area's, pools (including lap pool for adults), Jacuzzi, clubhouse, fully equipped fitness center.
In close proximity to a spa, world renown golfing, hiking, tennis courts, and great dining. Very safe area. Fully secured villa behind a security gate and security guard on duty 24 hours a day. One block away from the world renown Waldorf Astoria La Quinta Resort. Rates/Prices on AirBnB do not include local La Quinta Occupancy Tax of 10% (pursuant to AirBnB policy). Occupancy Taxes are to be collected directly by Owner at check-in.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available via text or phone with any questions or concerns.
A portion of all proceeds will go to "Worthy of Love". An outreach program that throws a birthday party once a month, for under privileged homeless children that live on Skid Row in Downtown Los Angeles. For more information or for donations please contact host. Thank You. - Sharona
No smoking inside the unit. Outside on the patio is ok for smoking. No pets unless approved previously by Owner. Common courtesy to the other surrounding villas. No air mattresses used in/or around fireplaces as this is a safety hazard. We hope that you enjoy your stay and have an amazing time.
For any additional questions or concerns, feel free to text host.
I am a 40 year old career woman. I like to work hard but I also really appreciate my "down" time. I definitely love to read, do yoga, exercise, hike, and spend some time relaxing. Being by the poolside with a cocktail in my hand is my kind of vacation. I am a mother to two wonderful boys and live in the fast-pace Los Angeles so coming to the desert is my happy place. I hope you enjoy our home as much as we do!