Get ready for this unique, amazingly wild experience: private luxury camping, cool swimming, rock climbing and stargazing on a 2.5 acres hilltop overlooking the valley, with the Joshua Tree National Park main entrance only a short walk away!
This is a unique listing so please take the time to read the "House Rules" before making your reservation to make sure this is the right fit for you! thanks :)
Immaculate and new 23 feet Flying Cloud Airstream will be your cozy nest for an unforgettable night in the wilderness with all the the comforts of a home.
Go for an epic hike at the park and cool down in your brand new pristine gigantic pool by the boulders overlooking the whole valley.
Rock Climbers! 1/3 of the retreat is a private rock formation that you can climb all the way to the top for even more breath taking views and if you feel particularly adventurous an outdoor shower is waiting for you by the rocks!
LED umbrella lights up at night, by the patio you can find lounge chairs, charcoal, webber grill + liquid fire starter.
Airstream is equipped with basic silverware and kitchen utensils.
In the fridge you can find a gallon of cold mineral water.
For your glorious breakfast a french press and local organic coffee.
Please make sure to read the "Hose Rules" before making your reservation to make sure this is the right fit for you, thanks! :)
The property is FOR SALE, if interested please feel free to inquire with us.
Accès des voyageurs
Designated parking area is right passed the 2 rusted oil barrels, inside the fenced area.
Please do not drive around the lot, we try to keep it as wild as possible.
The key lockbox will be by the Airstream steps.
Our retreat extends all the way beyond the mountain and all the way to the distant neighbor driveway.
Feel free to enjoy all the space and views!
We are building 2 suites boutique b&b in the lower part of the lot, for your safety please stay away from the building site.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are reachable over the phone FROM 9AM to 9PM daily. We recommend guests to check in early to make sure that if any issue arises we can be available to assist you. Please keep in mind WE WON'T BE REACHABLE TO ASSIST YOU AFTER THOSE HOURS ( that is, guys, we love to keep nighttime to ourselves))
We are building a 2 suites boutique b&b in the lower part of the lot, for your safety please stay away from the building site.
Occasionally there will be discrete personnel working on the site.
Don't hesitate to call or text us with any questions you might have. We are happy to also give recommendations to make sure you'll have the most amazing experience.
For your security we have outdoor cameras installed. The retreat is monitored by a professional security company for your safety, so sleep tight!
The area is a high risk fire hazard so please smoke outdoor and always use an ashtray. Fire pit is available for your use but please make sure fire is extinguished before you leave.
Please, for a brainless check out just follow the checklist on the white board by the door.
NOTE FROM THE HOSTS:
Dear guests, because of some nosy neighboors we had to install a privacy fence. Nothing to worry about just please avoid talking to any strangers or County people if they approach you and don't let them in the property. In case you are asked, you are close friends of ours, the owners: Edward and Francesca Brizio.
HOST OPERATING HOURS:
We are AVAILABLE TO ASSIST YOU over the phone FROM 9AM to 9PM daily. We recommend guests to check in early to make sure that if any issue arises we can assist you over the phone. Please keep in mind WE WON'T BE REACHABLE TO ASSIST YOU OUTSIDE OF THOSE HOURS ( that is, guys, we love to keep night time to ourselves))
- SECURITY CAMERAS:
- For your security we have outdoor cameras installed. The retreat is monitored by a professional security company so sleep tight ;)
- EXTRA GUESTS:
- All the guests visiting the retreat must be registered through your Airbnb reservation to a maximum of 2 people at all times.
- NO EXTRA TENTS / RVs or TRAILERS are permitted with this reservation.
- SMOKING and FIRES:
- Smoking is allowed exclusively in the outdoor areas. Please collect your cigarette butts.
- Fires are only allowed in the provided concrete fire pit and they need to be supervised at all times. Please make sure to extinguish fire and cigarettes after you leave.
Please note the pool is not heated, water is cold.
Please CLOSE THE UMBRELLA whenever you're not around, for, strong winds MAY RIP IT OFF.
Please do NOT WALK or climb ON the Airstream ROOF.
LOST OR DAMAGED KEYS FEE IS $150.
- It is possible to rent the listing as a filming location at an extra per diem charge. Please contact us for details.
Before checking out please follow the check list on the white board by the door. So you can relax and not have to think what to do ;)
Please keep door screens closed at all times. Tarantulas, snakes, scorpions, Kangaroo rats populate the desert area.
- LIABILITY RELEASE:
- By making your reservation you as THE GUEST agree to release THE HOSTS from all liability relating to injuries & personal property damage that may occur during your stay. You agree to hold THE HOSTS entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for accidents incurred.
- You also acknowledge the risks involved in the use of the POOL, ROCK CLIMBING and CAMPING activities. Additionally, you do not have any conditions that will increase your likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activities.
- You will also make every effort to follow safety precautions.
- Thanks again for staying with us, and, of course, enjoy this incredible experience!
Cet hôte a 203 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
In whatever you do, be the most caring and positive thought leader.If your heart is not real and your heart is not in your work, you will not be motivated or excited and you will burn out your soul.
At the base of everything you do, you need to have heart.
If people can tell that you care, you will be followed.