À propos de ce logement
Newly renovated 1 bdrm/1 bath furnished walk-out basement apartment (aka in-law suite) located in Vienna VA/Tysons Corner in between the Orange & Silver line metros. Luxurious, modern, and comfortable. Just a heads up, we live in the space above so you will hear the water running and light steps from time to time.
Full and complete use of private apartment.
- Accommodates 2 guests
- 1 Bedroom (Queen Bed with European linens) and 1 Full Bath
- Kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine, light cooking permitted
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Living Room with Cable TV, Apple TV, and WiFi
- Separate private entrance, free street parking
- Perfect for business travelers
Accès des voyageurs
Check-in: 4:00 pm | Check-out: 12:00 noon
With advance notice, check-in and check-out times are flexible.
Host will meet you to give you access to the apartment or other accommodations will be made to allow entry.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Other than showing you around when you arrive, you will have complete privacy. We live above the apartment and are very flexible and accommodating.
Please let us know how we can make your stay enjoyable via phone, text, or email.
It's simple! This is our home and we ask you treat this place as if it were your own.
When requesting to book, tell me a little bit about yourself and reason for booking.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No shoes greatly appreciated.
- Light cooking permitted. Please clean the kitchen after you use it.
- Do not leave food out that will attract uninvited pests.
- Reduced noise after 11 pm.
- No parties, outside visitors, no overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Return all keys at checkout.
Enjoy your stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Born and raised in the suburbs of Washington, DC. I love to travel. I also love doing things outdoors, eating delicious food, and exercising. I have a minature long haired dachshund named Fifi. I have a masters in public health and my goal is to save the world one health problem at a time.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.