Make your Tokyo trip memorable by staying at the center of Shinjuku's nightlife - walking distance from Golden Gai, NiChome, and Kabukicho!
Shop the streets and avenues of Shinjuku East Exit lined up with both affordable and high-end shops.
Walking distance to JR Shinjuku Station, perfect for those who want to be in the middle of everything; literally the busiest and most popular area in Tokyo.
(For similar listings offered by the host, please check the end of the description )
SHINJUKU, the perfect place to experience Tokyo, right in the middle of Tokyo’s busiest district, with walking distance access to the busiest train station in the world!
A modern designer’s studio apartment housed in an upscale condomenium building, with a motif for wood, nature, and Béton brut (open concrete). The apartment has its own kitchen with enough utensils and cooking materials, as well as a separate bathroom with a tube and a toilet with a washlet. Both nearby JR Shinjuku Station (9mins by foot) and the Subway’s Higashi Shinjuku Station (5mins by foot), going around Tokyo has never been more accessible than this.
The apartment has a large studio space with one double bed and one double sofa bed that can hold up to four (4) people. Ceiling lights give the room an out-of-this world homey feel with spotlights pointing at every direction, and the wooden accent wall with its Béton brut top gives it a simple minimalistic feel. a A 32-in SMART TV loaded up with entertainment, and an air conditioner good for cooling & heating gives the place a relaxing charm even when you decide to stay in for the holidays.
The kitchen has been reformed and redesigned, complete with a 2-gas burner, a microwave oven and a refrigerator with a freezer for those who want to eat in and cook something up during their stay. There’s also a toaster for your morning bread, and a simple coffee machine (Nespresso) to jumpstart your day in exploring Tokyo. A kettle is also provided just in case you want to cut down on your caffeine intake and go with some nice refreshing tea.
The bathroom comes with a tub where you can drown yourself with hot water after a long day’s walk. There’s also space for a quick cold shower too. The toilet has also follows the motif of the whole room, with its drop light giving great ambience while doing your business.
There is a washing machine for your laundry needs, with laundry powder and hangers and pegs. Please note that although the washing machine has a drying function, it basically just spins the clothes continuously and it leaves the clothes damp and ready for hanging on the balcony.
Enough towels are provided for the guests, along with enough pillows and blankets for the number of people during your stay.
Accès des voyageurs
TokyoPads lets you have the whole apartment to give you full privacy during your stay.
However, besides using the closet space for hanging and storing your luggage, please do not take out any things from it such as extra towels and blankets without contacting TokyoPads first. TokyoPads provide these things accordingly based on the number of guests you have entered on the reservation details.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Tokyo Pads is willing to help guests with any questions or queries they may have about Tokyo.
Check out our Neighborhood Guide Map page for our personal recommendations around the area!
A comprehensive train map as well as a Pocket WiFi free of charge will be provided during your stay so you don’t get lost around the city.
Uploading and updating your friends and family via Instagram and Snap Chat real-time about how Tokyo is such an amazing place just became possible! (well, except for the subways lol)
1)RESERVATION CALL ASSISTANCE (for Restaurants, Highway Buses, etc)
For our guests who want to reserve restaurants during their stay, Tokyo Pads is willing to make a call, inquire and reserve seats for a fee of 300 JPY (call fee).
2)IN-STAY CLEANING SERVICES (2,500 JPY)
For our guests staying more than one week, we offer cleaning services in the middle of your stay (either Saturday or Sunday) to keep your accommodations spick and span.
Our cleaning services include:
-Floors, Tiles & Carpets
-Toilet, Bathroom and Sink
-Linen Change including Fresh Towels (plus 1,500 JPY)
-Cleaning will be done when the guests are out of the apartment. This is to ensure that thorough cleaning can be done without disturbing your stay. (Cleaning time will approximately take 3 hours)
-Although the Tokyo Pads personally does all cleaning jobs for each of its listing, we encourage our guests to bring their valuables or lock them inside a suitcase to avoid any issues.
3)CRIB FOR INFANTS
For our guests who have infants with them, we can provide one (1) crib during your stay for a one-time fee of 3,000 JPY (for transport, set-up and cleaning). Please note that we ONLY provide the crib. Blankets and pillows for the infant/child will not be provided
4) SOFA-BED SET-UP FOR TWO (2) GUESTS TokyoPads prepares the apartment according to the booked number of guests. The sofa bed would only be set-up for guests of three (3) to four (4). If you are only two (2) guests but want to have one of the sofa beds set-up, please note that we would charge a one-time extra set-up fee of 3000JPY (includes fresh linens for the sofa bed). Please inform us beforehand if you decide to avail this service.
--------------------OTHER LISTINGS OFFERED BY THE HOST--------------------
TokyoPads also has several other listings around the area open for reservations. Please check them out below:
Upper Shinjuku - Ikebukuro: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5324892
Cozy Central Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4187455
Modern Cozy Eastern Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12883916
Modern Loft Apartment in Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13644162
* Please keep in mind that the accommodations of which TokyoPads provide are not hotels, but our home. Certain things you would expect from a hotel like 24-hour room service, fresh linen and room cleaning every day services are not available.*
NOTE: When checking-in for the first time, please be discrete and do not make too much noise along the building lobby and corridors, so as not to disturb the residents. There have been issues around Japan between Airbnb guests and building residents, so please try to keep it low-key. If someone asks, please tell them you are staying with a friend.
PLEASE READ THEM ALL:
1. Take off your shoes inside. Slippers are right by the door for you to use inside the apartment.
2. Keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb the neighbors. This is a residential area and people are expected to be quiet after 22:00. If there are constant complaints from neighbors, TokyoPads reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately without refund
3. Help us save energy by turning off all lights and air conditioners every time you go out of the apartment.
4. We provide fresh towels during your check-in according to the number of guest. Please do not take more than what is provided.
5. If you smoke, ONLY smoke outside the building. Please DO NOT OPEN the door for the balcony. (If needed please message us first)
6. IF POSSIBLE, separate trash into three: BURNABLE (food, paper, plastic) NON-BURNABLE (all other trash) RECYCLABLE (cans, plastic bottles, glass). If the trash bin become full before the end of your stay, please have your other trash be inside a plastic bag, and leave the plastic bag beside the trash bin.
7. Abide and follow Airbnb's Rules, Terms and Conditions. Book the correct number of guests staying. Any intentional misinformation on the reservation form will result to your stay being terminated without refund.
8. Any loss or damage in the apartment confirmed during your stay would be reported to Airbnb. Corresponding penalties will apply.
9. For safety and security, please DO NOT answer any guests who ring the doorbell during your stay. If TokyoPads decides to visit you during your stay for special reasons, you will be informed beforehand.
10. Please be neat and tidy during your stay. As much as possible, please leave the apartment in the state as it was when you checked in – (kitchen utensils back in their places, towels and bedsheets not lying on the floor, no scattered litter all over). Let’s keep Japan clean, even on the inside!
11. After enjoying the exciting things Tokyo has to offer, it would be our pleasure if you can consider our home to be a place to retreat, rest, and relax. Have fun in Tokyo!
REMINDERS BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE/CHECKING OUT
Tokyo Pads prides itself in providing great accommodations at a reasonable price. To help us continue to provide affordable listings for our future guests, we would like to give a few reminders:
Before you leave, please don’t forget to:
TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS inside the apartment, including those inside the toilet and bathroom.
Make sure ALL WATER FAUCETS CLOSED in the kitchen sink and bathroom.
Make sure the AIR CONDITIONING IS TURNED OFF (please check if the aircon light is not lit to make sure it is off)
And when you check-out, don’t forget to:
MESSAGE TOKYOPADS, either via AirBNB or other messenger apps.
PUT THE WIFI and its CHARGER right next to the table.
Make sure that the TRASH ARE SEGREGATED for easier disposal by the cleaners.
LEAVE THE KEYS BY THE TELEVISION STAND right next to the television, and leave the door unlocked.
SSID and Password are written on a note next to the television. Please limit your usage of WiFi to 7GB for the last three (3) days. Also, please do not change the WiFi settings before confirming it with TokyoPads. Any changes in the settings that would incur additional cost from the internet provider would be charged accordingly.
Cet hôte a 709 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Greetings and thank you for checking our our bio here in AirBNB.
TokyoPads is a group of long-term foreign residents who have been living, working, and travelling in Japan, with the common goal of sharing these great experiences to tourists and travelers alike, through hosting and providing comfortable and affordable accommodations within the city.
As a group of Japanese-speaking foreign professionals, TokyoPads’ firsthand experience of Japanese life, customs and culture offers you insider views on Japanese culture, special news and information on events happening all over the city, and even places recommended by locals that are not on the guidebooks or even on G0ogle.
TokyoPads go beyond the standard AirBNB hosting - whether you are coming with a strict itinerary like the timetable for bullet trains, or you are a go-with-the-flow kind of group who would just follow where your coffee and curiosity would take you, TokyoPads is here to help you get that perfect holiday getaway when you feel literally lost in translation.
Tokyo is definitely a city not to be missed. With the variety of places, food and experiences it offers, Japan is a place you would want to come back over and over again.
TokyoPads is looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Let’s enjoy Japan together!