FANTASTIC LOCATION – SKI-IN/SKI-OUT COMPLEX – SLEEPS 10
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property
The open layout on the main level offers a kitchen, living and dining room area and a master king suite on the upper level with additional living and sleeping space on the lower level. With fantastic amenities and steps from the slopes, Amber Sky is the perfect choice for your next mountain vacation!
LOCATION – The Saddlewood Townhomes are an ideal location any time of the year. The complex is ski-in/ski-out (the unit is within 75 feet of Snowflake Run) placing your vacation stay just minutes from the Snowflake Lift. When it is time to have dinner out or enjoy après-ski with friends, Main St. is only a mile away.
AMENITIES – With three bedrooms, guests have plenty of sleeping and living area space. The Saddle Up master bedroom in the upper level of the townhome features a king bed with a private bath. The Amber Queen bedroom and the Azul Queen bedroom can be found in the lower level with two additional baths. When it is time to unwind, your group can gather in the main level living area for conversation and the rest of the group can head downstairs to watch a movie on the large flat screen TV. After a day full of activities on the mountain, guests will find relaxation in the private outdoor hot tub located off of the lower level patio.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 1,731 s.f.
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 2 Queen & 2 Sleeper Sofas (located in Living Room & lower Den)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Mountain View
• Saddlewood Townhomes Neighborhood – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Complex Ski-in/ski-out (short walk to Snowflake Run from property)
o Shuttle – 0.2 mile (3 blocks) to free shuttle located on King’s Crown Rd.
o Main St – 1 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Den (lower level) – Sleeper sofa, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor deck (upper level) – Gas grill & patio seating
• Patio (lower level) – Private outdoor hot tub
• 1 Car Garage
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
Saddle Up Master Suite (Upper Level):
• King-size bed
• Flat TV
• DVD player
• Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
Amber Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
Azul Queen Bedroom (Lower Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Flat screen TV
• Access to patio & hot tub
• Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
• Parking 1 car garage with 1 spaces available – 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
3 Bedroom Townhome
Bedrooms 3 Bedroom , Sleeps 10
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.