Spacious two bedroom on the ground floor of a beautiful historic building.
One full bed in the main bedroom, one pull out couch in the room being used as my studio, living area with sofa, tall windows.
Close to Wynwood, Midtown, Downtown, Upper Eastside/Little River Area, Miami Beach .
One of the few Historic apartment buildings in midtown.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the full apartment. One of the bedrooms is used as a studio but there is a pull out couch in there that is good for one person, maybe two.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I may be in town to greet you and offer any suggestions! Otherwise a friend from the building will let you in and give you keys.
The apartment is located perfectly, 5 minute walk to the design district, 10 min. walk to Midtown or Wynwood. Uber to downtown, Upper Eastside/Little River/Mimo area & Brickell in minutes. One block from causeway to Miami Beach.
You will have access to the entire apartment, except for the closet spaces, please enjoy use of the space but keep a few things in mind...
1. DO NOT take any items from the apartment out. While you are free to enjoy the books and the use of the speaker while you are in the apartment you may not take them with you to beach, coffee shop, park etc. All books are inventoried and must be there when you check out.
2. The extra pull out couch is in the studio but please refrain from touching studio items like tools, paper or any materials.
3. The kitchen is all yours, just be careful with glassware and make sure that you wash your dishes as you use them. You can use the coffee, tea, spices, etc in the cabinet as well.
5. I will leave some towels on the shelves in the bedroom, those are for you to use. Again, these are not to be taken out of the apartment, they are NOT beach towels. When you check out just leave them in the basket.
4. The washing machine and dryer is on the first floor around the corner from the apartment. It is coin operated and accepts quarters.
5. Don't forget the doors to the building lock automatically so don't forget to take your keys with you! If you get locked out you can call me but I may not be able to get to the apartment right away.
6. Never leave the apartment without locking it.