Small and friendly studio apartment in the very center of Prague's new town. If you would like to be in the middle of happenings and nightlife in Prague and are looking for a comfortable, private place to sleep in, this place is just for you!
Cozy private studio apartment in the very center of Prague's new town, in walking distance to Wenceslas square and the Old Town.
The apartment has one room with a comfortable queen-size bed (160x200 cm), wardrobe, armchairs. The tiny kitchen corner and the bathroom are equipped with and all essentials you might need during your stay here. The large windows open to a backyard to provide rest from the buzz of the city.
The studio is situated in a large apartment building accessible through a backyard, just behind an Albert supermarket and right at the busy Karlovo náměstí, one of the central squares and transportation hubs of the new town.
Whilst the house certainly is not the most beautiful, the location is great and your apartment light and friendly.
Accès des voyageurs
You will get your own set of keys and the apartment is only yours during your stay.
Accessibility: 2nd floor with elevator
The following amenities are awaiting you:
- free WIFI internet
- assortment of teas and coffee
- sugar, salt, pepper, spices, oils and vinegar for free use
- iron and board
- fresh beddings, duvet (hypoallergenic bedding)
- clean set of towels upon arrival
- maps and guidebooks
- baby-friendly amenities (on request!): baby-sitter recommendations, bathtub, travel crib, socket protectors, children's books and toys
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Usually my brother Walter or my friend Marketa will welcome you and show you the apartment as well as give you many hints on what to do and see in Prague (we stop when we see you get tired ;)).
We might ask you to join for dinner or lunch depending on the time of your arrival or meet up in one of the beer-gardens, as we have time. You will get well formulated arrival instructions from me and be in contact at any time with me through AirBnB and mobile.
This apartment is very clean. We both dry-clean and wet-wash the floor and wet-wash all surfaces just before you arrive.
• Arrival is in the afternoon from 3 pm, departure until 11 am. Please ask if you want to arrive/depart at different times - I am not strict but it may need planning. In case you arrive after 9 pm to the airport I expect you to take a taxi to make it more dependable.
• Respect rest/silent times between 10pm and 6am Sun-Thur, 11am to 8am Fri-Sat
• Please wash your dishes.
• I provide make-up remover, please don't use the towels for make-up
• Absolutely no smoking inside.
• On arrival I'll ask for a valid document (passport/id) and full address which is part of the requirements of the tourist office (we pay tourist tax).
• All children are considered guests and must be included in the occupancy count. Please ask in advance if your kids are very young and I may offer you a discount.
• I reserve the right to cancel your reservation with no refund if you arrive with more people than indicated in your booking