3 BEDROOMS - ALL QUEENS
HEATED POOL & SPA - NO EXTRA CHARGE
GOLF COURSE FRONTAGE
WALKING DISTANCE TO COUNTRY CLUB
OPEN CONCEPT GREAT ROOM,
GAS BBQ, OUTDOOR DINING
GAS FIRE PIT
FULL SIZE LAUNDRY
NO CHARGE FOR POOL OR SPA HEAT
Palm Desert Golf / Pool Home Application for Rent and Lease Agreement.
PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN BY SCAN OR CLEAR, LEGIBLE SMARTPHONE PICTURE TO (EMAIL HIDDEN) ALONG WITH A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE.
TENANT NAME: ________________________________________________ TENANT ADDRESS: _____________________________________________ MOBILE # (during your stay with us) _________________________________ ARRIVAL DATE_________________DEPARTURE DATE:________________ NUMBER OF ADULTS___________; CHILDREN____________;
1. AGREEMENT: Brendhan Springe, the Owner, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is an adult age 25 years or older and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult over 25 years old.________initial
2. PETS: There shall be no pets allowed unless pre approved by owner. Tenant will be subject to eviction for any pets found on premises without refund for unused stay._______initial
3. SMOKING: There shall be no smoking allowed on the premises. Tenant will be subject to eviction if found smoking on the premises without refund for unused stay. Please smoke at least 10 feet away from the building.______initial
4. FIRE PIT: NO WOOD LOG BURNING ALLOWED. Please use the gas fire pit responsibly______initial
5. DAMAGE DEPOSIT: The damage deposit is $500 and is due at time of booking. Your damage deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of termination of occupancy provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when
occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met. Tenant is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear.______initial
6. PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
$___________ Amount of Rent Quoted.
$___________ + $500 Refundable Damage Deposit due 30 days prior to arrival, returned 7 days after departure.
$___________ Total amount due. Payments accepted by credit card or e-check through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). Other forms of payment: wire transfer, mailed check, mailed money order.
7. CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation must be in writing and received 30 days prior to your arrival date. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $100 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to you arrival date, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposit, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period. If the property is re-rented we will only charge the $100 cancellation fee. ______initial
8. CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM.
EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED. Keys will be ready for pick up at property location. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the owners, or owner's representatives, possession.______initial
9. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 AM.
PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED FOR LATE CHECK OUT. Please leave all keys at the location. Chances are, another family is checking in at 3:00pm that day and the unit needs to be cleaned and made ready without delay. A $25 per item fee charged
for each lost key not returned.______initial
10. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for 5 hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour. There is no daily maid service. _______initial
11. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We provide a reasonable supply of toilet paper, paper towels, coffee filters, soaps and other dispensable items for the duration of your stay. If you run out of any of these items you will need to get more at your own expense.______initial
12. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse the owner Brendhan Springe for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.______initial
13. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation between the hours of 9pm and 8:00am. B. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D. Any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property. E. Violation of the City of Palm Desert Noise Ordinance. F. Occupancy exceeding 10 people at anytime.______initial
14. HOLD HARMLESS: Brendhan Springe owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.______initial
15. PORCH, PATIO & STEPS: Tenant hereby acknowledges and is fully aware that the deck and patio area can be dangerous, that the deck and patio can be slippery when wet, snow covered or icy and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the porch and stair areas.______initial
16. POOL / SPA HEAT: Owner provides free pool and spa heat under the condition the pool and spa are covered EVERY NIGHT between the hours of 10pm and 7am. IF pool and spa are found uncovered between these hours there will be a charge of $40 for each night of your entire stay. Generously, the pool is heated for free to 86 degrees. if the pool heater is found to be set higher than 86 or the water in the pool is found to be higher than 86 you will be charged $40 per each night of your entire stay. NO EXCUSES! its very expensive to heat a pool and its very generous of me to include free pool heat where other places charge $50 per night. so if you mess with the heater you will pay for it at $40 per night of your stay. the spa heat can be used as hot as you'd like. _______initial
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/ her heirs,assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party. shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs._______initial
THIS HOME IS ON A QUIET STREET. THE NEIGHBORING HOUSES ARE CLOSE BY. THIS IS THE ONLY VACATION RENTAL ON THE BLOCK. DON’T STAND OUT. BLEND IN. BE COURTEOUS, QUIET AND MINDFUL OF THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU. ALSO, REMEMBER YOU ARE RENTING A PRIVATE HOME. PLEASE TREAT IT WITH THE SAME RESPECT YOU WOULD HAVE SHOWN TO YOUR OWN HOME.______initial
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. THERE WILL BE NO MORE THAN 8 PEOPLE INSIDE OUR HOME AT ANY TIME. IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON HAVING A PARTY HERE THINK AGAIN... ALL MY NEIGHBORS KNOW ME AND HAVE MY TELEPHONE NUMBER AND HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED TO CALL ME AND/OR THE POLICE DEPARTMENT IF THERES ANY EVIDENCE OF A PARTY HAPPENING. Tenant will be subject to eviction if more than 8 people found on premises or for exceeding sleeping capacity stated on the reservation between 9:00pm and 8:00am -- without refund for unused stay.______initial
TENANT SIGNATURE____________________________ DATE ____________
À partir du 19 novembre 2017 - 31 mars 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
Cet hôte a 78 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm in the vacation rental business and I love what i do! Currently we own and manage 5 vacation rentals in Palm Springs and Big Bear Lake. My partner Mark and I also own and operate a Farmer's Market Cheese Business with markets in Irvine, Orange, Studio City, Atwater Village, Clairemont, Riverside, Redlands, Big Bear, Palm Springs, Palm Desert, La Quinta & Joshua Tree. Come by our booth to say hi and taste our grass fed organic cheese and butters!