Reconnect with the people you love that’s easy on the budget. Just a short drive from Manila, head up to the country's most loved destinations. Combined with the comforts of your home, The Villa is one charming yet spacious dwelling you can't miss out on. The Villa is large enough to accommodate 12 of your favorite people.
Walk to Lourdes Church, Bag of Beans Athena, Ayala Malls Serin, Tagaytay Medical Center, Fora Mall, Olivarez Plaza, and PHILJA Training Center.
• The Master's Bedroom comes with its very own walk-in closet and T&B. Our shower heater provides hot water. It has a Queen-Size Bed and a Sofa Bed to accommodate extra guests.
• The Bedrooms on the second floor are connected by a balcony. Bedroom A has a Double Deck (2 Single-Sized and 1 Double) while the other bedroom has 2 Semi-Double beds.
• Upstairs, there is a Common Bathroom (also with a heater) located just outside the rooms.
• The Kitchen is equipped with the basics (gas stove, refrigerator, oven toaster, rice cooker and water dispenser), cooking & eating utensils. Feel free to bring your own food to cook at no extra cost.
Note: We don't provide breakfast.
• Our simple TV set has cable TV provided by ABS CBN TV Plus. Nothing fancy because who wants to sit and watch tv all day when you can go to Tagaytay’s hottest attractions!
• Playing cards, board games, songka, and badminton rackets are available for recreational use. If you forgot your book at home, you may borrow a book or too at the mini library. Kindly return all items when not in use. Thanks :)
Accès des voyageurs
• Guests have access to all the appliances in the kitchen, but please handle them with great care. Otherwise, your security deposit could pay for what you break. Also, please clean up after using the kitchen and dining areas. Feeling lazy? Cleaning fee can be charged at PHP500 :)
• Within a few steps, you can take a leisurely stroll at the Children's Playground and Senior Citizen's Park.
• The Attic is strictly OFF LIMITS to the guests.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• We have an out-house caretaker (lives within the subdivision) that you can get in touch with in case of an emergency.
• The house is regularly treated with insecticide so you might encounter dead insects in the corners. Don't mistake this with uncleanliness because the house is frequently cleaned (and fresh linens too!) in between visits :)
• FREE 3-n-1 coffee (limited) and drinking water (hot and cold)
• We'll be providing shampoo, bath soap, liquid hand soap, dishwashing soap, bed linens, blankets and toilet paper at no additional cost
• Please bring your own towel/s. Otherwise, you can rent one for P30/piece. Please notify me in advance or the caretaker if you'll be renting towels from us so that they can be prepared prior to your arrival.
• We only provide thin blankets. You may bring your own thick blankets or comforters.
• In case of extra persons after 12, extra mattresses are available for rental at P300/piece.
• Please keep in mind that the rooms of our house does NOT have any airconditioners. You may open the windows to welcome the cool and breezy Tagaytay air.
• Please keep an eye on young children as there are parts of the house that are not child-friendly (like the stairs or the 2nd floor that has an open area overlooking the living area). We won't be liable for any accidents that may occur during your stay.
• Check out is strictly at 11AM especially when there are incoming guests the following day.
• Late check out incurs penalty P500/hour.
• Late check out may be requested if there are no incoming guests.
• For those who are wondering if we have Wi-Fi, we don't have one. We encourage to unplug from the digital world and enjoy bonding with loved ones :) Wi-Fi can be accessed at Ayala Malls Serin or you may bring your pocket Wi-Fi device if needed.
• Extra mattresses are available for rental (P300/each)
1. Strictly NO SMOKING inside the house. You may smoke at the outside table or the balcony on the 2nd floor. Ashtrays can be found on top of the cabinet at the kitchen. If caught, such acts will be penalized.
2. A security deposit of P3,000 is required upon check-in. This will be returned during check-out, after the caretaker has assured that no damages or losses have taken place.
3. We are also pet lovers but no pets are allowed in the premises. Sorry :(
4. Please dispose your garbage in the given bins within specific areas of the house. Treat our house as how you would treat your own house <3
5. Playing loud music is DISCOURAGED as it will disturb noise-sensitive neighbors. Keep the noise level to a minimum and be mindful of the time the music is being played at. Noise curfew is until 9:00PM only.
6. In case if you forget to bring a towel, you can rent a towel for P30/piece to be returned upon check-out.
7. For additional guests, extra mattresses are available at P300/piece.
8. The Attic is strictly OFF LIMITS to guests.
9. Check In: 2:00PM and Check Out: 11:00AM. Guests who request for an early check-in or late check-out are subjected to availability.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires