Located in the heart of the Las Vegas strip, the Jockey Club is nestled between Bellagio and Cosmopolitan. This penthouse apartment features a kitchen, living room, and stunning views of the Bellagio fountains. Jockey Club guests are invited to enjoy complementary access to the Chelsea pool, tennis facility, and free underground parking at Cosmopolitan.
The Jockey Club also boasts its own pool, spa, fitness center, mini-mart, table-tennis, business center, and free WiFi for all guests.
Spacious one bedroom penthouse condominium located right in the center of the Las Vegas strip!
Comfortably sleeps 4 adults total. Featuring a private bedroom with one king size bed. The living room features a queen size pull-out sleeper couch and a twin sized futon bed.
Full apartment with living room, dining area, full kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher. For your convenience, there are also coin-operated washers/dryers on the floor.
All towels and linens are included.
The Jockey Club is attached to the Cosmopolitan Resort and Casino. Our guests are invited to enjoy complementary access to the Chelsea pool, tennis facility, and underground parking at Cosmopolitan.
This penthouse suite features a massage chair that you can relax in while looking out the floor-to-ceiling windows at the Bellagio Fountain Water Performance.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire suite and associated building amenities. Be sure to check them out!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Always an email or phone call away.
Please note: Due to the high occupancy rate of this property, we are not able to accommodate early check-in or late check-out requests. We understand that travel itineraries do not always match up with check-in and check-out times. If you need to store your luggage before or after your stay, you may do so at the bell desk located in the Ascot Tower.
Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Guest(s) agree that NO PARTIES or EVENTS are to take place at the property at any time. Any action that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents, will result in the expulsion of the guests and his or her group from the premises.
2) There is NO SMOKING (of any kind) permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3) Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
4) Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit
5) Guests agree to observe quiet hours from 9:00 pm until 9:00 am
6) Guests accept complete responsibility for the unit from check-in until check-out. The registered guest is responsible for the actions of all members of his or her group.
7) Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any damaged, destroyed, or non-returned items.
8) Guests will be subject to a $100 per hour fee for unauthorized early check-in or late check-out.
9) Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property. Such actions will be reported to Airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
10) Guests may be asked to sign a rental agreement.
11) Guests may be asked to provide a date of birth as proof of age. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
Hey there. I'm Greg. How's it going?
About me: I'm an engineer, entrepreneur, athlete, musician, and your friendly Airbnb Host. I enjoy spending time in New York City, Boston, Nashville, New Orleans, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, and my hometown of San Diego.
I've done some traveling abroad in Costa Rica, Mexico, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Malayasia and Australia. I'm looking forward to visiting many of the countries in Western Europe in the near future. When I travel, I keep it light and don't require a whole lot. A comfortable place to rest my head, and a warm shower to soak my bones. (Ok, I need AC, laundry and WiFi too).
I own property in multiple cities and host Airbnb users every day. When it comes to hosting, I see it as my job to welcome you warmly, provide what you need to help make your experience enjoyable, and stay out of your way (unless otherwise directed).
Thanks for reading my profile. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.