Our beautiful lakefront cabin offers stunning views from the large deck high above the water. Enjoy 3.6 acres of private land & over 200 feet of lakefront property. Canoe & rowboat included :)
- Swim/fish on a 25 acre private lake
- cozy cabin has 2 bedrooms (one queen bed & one full bed), kitchen & spacious living area
- 3.6 acres of private land
- 200 feet of private lakefront property
- 2 boats included
- .5 mile road has ruts: SUV required. It's worth renting one, we promise!
The cabin is cozy with beautiful forest and lake views. The deck is the best part however... it's about 25ft above the water offering "treehouse views" of one of the prettiest lakes in the region.
Accès des voyageurs
All 3.6 acres are yours during your stay. The firewood is yours to burn, inside the wood-burning stove and in the firepit. Please just don't cut down any of our beautiful trees :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Phone service can be spotty up here... only AT&T works, so please come prepared to disconnect. We are available via phone and email, but are not nearby. Please plan accordingly (safety sheet, checklist and activity suggestions provided upon booking).
Please note that the driveway is a 1/2 mile long dirt road (it's pretty bumpy in parts).
Important: if you don't own a vehicle with high clearance (Jeeps or Subaru Outback/Forester are best), we suggest you rent one. We can not be responsible if your vehicle gets stuck or bottoms out (we can't help you, either).
We rented a jeep every time we rented this place (before owning it) and trust us, the lake and cabin are very much worth the price in renting an SUV vs a car.
Tip: You can often get better prices on SUVs at airports.
- Please bring all garbage out with you; the area is remote and does not have garbage collection services :(
- NYS Fishing License required.
- Please practice catch-and-release fishing from the lake.
When checking out, please:
- clean dishes
- sweep floor and leave counters free of crumbs
- turn of breakers marked with green tape
- turn off propane tank outside kitchen window
- lock all doors and windows
Thank you for considering our cabin!
I am a classical musician; I travel and perform much of the year. When I am not working I love studying science/physics, eating great food, and travelling with my wife. My life motto: Make every day the greatest day of your life!