This quaint Cozy FTW Cottage has tons of character & a Great backyard for relaxing. Free wifi & direct tv. Entire Cottage is all yours. Location. Location. This quaint cottage is easily accessible right off the main road, and quick to the highways. Location, location. Easy access to museums, parks, Nascar, six flags, lakes, shopping, dancing, 8 minutes to the Stockyards, 13 minutes to downtown Ft. Worth, Sundance Square; Will Rogers Coliseum, Navy Base, TCU, 30 min to Cowboys AT&T Stadium
Adorable southern charmer home is very quaint and cozy. Entire cottage is all yours. The Master is roomy with a very comfortable queen bed and a work area/desk. The 2nd bedroom has a double bed as well as bunk beds (There is no TV in 2nd Bedroom). One Full bathroom located in the hallway with a tub/shower (this is the only bathroom in the bungalow and has a blow/hair dryer). The living room is cozy & spacious with comfy couch. A separate dining room that seats 6 and a Quaint kitchen with all of your cooking needs. Laundry room with a full size washer and dryer, Iron, & Ironing board located off the kitchen. The large and spacious private back yard has a very nice patio with Pergola for relaxing, and a picnic table for your enjoyment. Free wifi & direct tv. This bungalow is small and very old, but has lots of character. AT&T Stadium is about 30 minutes away. The Stockyards are 8 minutes, downtown Fort Worth is 10 minutes, TCU about 20 minutes. FYI, Check out my other listings close by (BLACK OAK CASA; TEXAS VISTA GRATA; & TEXAS TREASURE
Accès des voyageurs
This quaint cottage is easily accessible right off the main road, and quick to the highways. Location, location. Easy access to museums, parks, nascar, six flags, lakes, shopping, dancing, 8 minutes to the Stockyards, 13 minutes to downtown Ft. Worth, Sundance Square; Will Rogers Coliseum, Convention center, Botanical Gardens, Zoo, Naval Base, Lockheed, etc.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will have the complete house to yourself. I live nearby and will be happy to answer any of your questions or guide you in the right direction.
I hope you enjoy your stay whether you are here for business or pleasure. I hope your trip is a memorable one and you will stay here again if you come back to this area. Check out my other listings close by (BLACK OAK CASA; TEXAS VISTA GRATA; TEXAS TREASURE; COWBOY'S CASA)
* Check-in 4:00 pm. Early check-in is granted provided the house is ready and cleaned from the previous guests, please call to confirm.
* Check-out: 10:00 am. Late check out is accepted as long as no one is checking in that day. Please check with me to confirm.
* Remember to bring your cell phone as there is no phone in the house.
* Smoke Free & Pet Free Property. No Smoking is permitted inside the premises please for the well-being of all of our guests and no pets allowed.
* No drugs or guns are allowed on the property.
* Guests must be at least 21 years old unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
* Please be respectful of this home and treat it as if it were your home. This home is in a quiet neighborhood.
* I'll be happy to help or answer any questions you may have or recommendations for you.
Cet hôte a 40 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an Entrepreneur as well as owner to a Texas Boutique. I'm down to earth, laid back, quiet, non-smoking, clean, fun, and friendly. Traveling Internationally is my passion and I love seeing hideaway villages, touring castles, old world history, experiencing other cultures and making new friends around the world. I love to listen to live music (Country, Texas Country, Blues, Classic Rock, Reggae), and dance Country, Salsa, pop. I'm a Native Texan and former Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader as well.