Welcome to my house! This medium sized bedroom has a queen bed, big dresser, chair and desk, especially useful for business travelers! towel, shampoo, soap, water, soda, coffee, and private room key are provided. Lots of space to park in the driveway or in front of the house. The house is centrally located near I-75 and 696, very close to Birmingham, Royal Oak, Southfield, Troy, Downtown Detroit, Ferndale and near GM, Chryster, and Ford as well as Beaumont and St John's Providence.
I'm renting 3 out of my 4 rooms (I have one for myself), so there might be other people renting the other 2 rooms during your booking, I try to keep only 2 rooms at most rented at a time but there are occasions where all 3 might be rented but it's very rare. 3 rooms (including this one) are on the second floor of the house and share a newly renovated bathroom.
The first floor has the big kitchen, the living room with the 60" 4K LED TV (DirectTV service), dining room with 2 tables, kind of modern/rustic look going on, all for your enjoyment. There's also 1/2 bath for general use.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest has access to the entire house (kitchen, laundry in the basement, living room, dining room) with the exception of:
- Garage is off limits
- Other bedrooms other than your own are off limits
[Private Key to lock your room]
[Key-less entry to access the house]
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm a very friendly, easygoing guy so I'm available as much or as little as the guest needs, always available to answer any questions.
PLEASE MAKE NOTE:
The house is not in Royal Oak, it's in Oak Park (which is 2 miles away, west), this was the only solution recommended by Airbnb to make my house visible in the searches (unfortunately Oak Park has some visibility issues in the search results), the pin in the map hasn't changed and it's correct.
Since we are sharing the house I expect for you to pick up after yourself and be VERY respectful of any other guests in the house and neighbors. If you're not 100% this way I would say that this house is not for you, otherwise kick back and enjoy the house! :)
- Quiet time is after 10:00pm (Sun-Thu) and 11:00pm (Fri-Sat), please be respectful of your house mates. If ALL the guests want to stay up late and watch a movie, etc, then no problem otherwise quiet time is strictly enforced.
- ONLY guests listed on the reservation may enter the property, if you want a family member/friend to visit you must ask for permission from homeowner.
- The property is 100% smoke and drug-free.
- Parking – Only vehicles belonging to guests are allowed to park in the driveway, if guest has more than 1 car then it needs approval from the property owner.
- Pets are not allowed.
- There may be CCTV or video recording devices on the property in common areas (no bedrooms or bathrooms). We respect the privacy of our guests and this is necessary to provide the maximum security for all guests.
- A key is provided for each guest bedroom
– I supply general household items such as toilet paper, and towels; shampoo and conditioner might be available, plan to bring your own.
- I try to set the temperature comfortable for everyone, usually it's set around 73 degrees
- Check-in / Check-out times – Usually very Flexible, check with me prior to booking to see if I can arrange your desired check-in time (which I usually can), usually I will greet you and give you a 4 digit access code to enter the house, if I can't greet you will get the code ahead of time and check yourself in.
- Please do not leave any of your valuables laying around.
- Guests agree to replace any damaged items and compensate for violating rules above.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Hi, I'm a software engineer, latino (south america), really easygoing, social, work a lot but also like to spend time with friends, playing sports, dancing latin music, and basically trying anything new. I'm new to airbnb and I'm excited to provide an awesome place for your stay in my area.