Welcome to Wabisabi* Farm.
Our delightful Cape Cod studio apartment is surrounded by nature, yet close to culture. It has a private entrance and private deck overlooking saltwater, woodlands, and gardens, perfect for a quiet getaway for two.
•hiking trails/conservation area
•freshwater and saltwater swimming (Crystal and Pilgrim Lakes, Pleasant Bay)
Recently renovated, the bright, charming, antiques-filled studio has a private bath, queen-sized bed, and light cooking facilities (fridge, sink, microwave).
Breakfast is provided, overlooking the water when weather permits. We also provide
•bed linens and towels
•beach chairs and beach towels
•air conditioning and fans
We are just minutes to
•beaches, beaches, beaches! (Nauset, Coast Guard, Skaket, and more)
• fishing, clamming, whale watches, boating
• Cape Cod National Seashore
• Cape Cod Rail Trail (bicycle)
• restaurants, galleries and shops
• summer theatre
• Cape Cod Baseball League games
• band concerts, music to boogie by, Cape Melody tent
• Cape Cod (Einstein) Institute
Don’t forget to bring
•kayaks and paddleboard
•sketchbook and paints
•field glasses for birding
•that unfinished manuscript
•some mindless beach reads
• Access via uneven ground and full flight of stairs.
• Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
• Check-in/checkout times are flexible whenever possible. If we have guests the night before you arrive, check-in is around 3:00 p.m. If we have new guests the day you depart, checkout is around 11:00 a.m.
*Why Wabisabi Farm? Wabisabi is the aesthetic appreciation of imperfection and impermanence (sort of like learning to love wrinkles). We don't really have a farm; we just like to grow stuff.