Located in the beautiful Patch Valley this cottage has 1 queen and 2 king single beds, a comfortable lounge, kitchenette, bathroom with separate toilet. Beautiful views of the property and surrounds can be seen from the cottage. It is close to reception centres, restaurants, Dandenong Ranges National Parks and local Yarra Valley attractions such as Puffing Billy This is a great base for time away. The Patch Store with great coffee and food is located only 100 m away.
This great cottage is spacious, bright and modern which is fantastic for time away with your partner, family, friends or somewhere close to stay to attend family get togethers reunions, family visits or a wedding at one of the many reception centres close to here. There is plenty of off street parking, your own entrance (shared driveway with farm) to the separate cottage and beautiful views from the main bedroom and living areas.
Accès des voyageurs
This is a totally separated unit from the main house. Access is via second entrance. Guests may stroll around the 17 acres of working flower farm and nursery with caution.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We respect guest privacy but are very happy to assist and advise guests to get the most out of their stay in The Dandenong ranges and surrounding area.
This is a working property mid week so occasionally there will be staff in vehicles using the driveway to access the lower property. This driveway is not directly adjacent to the cottage and staff will not be around the cottage area as this is not part of the nursery.
- Respect locals when entering and leaving property
- Please leave used towels in bath.
- You are welcome to stroll around the 17 acre property but care must be taken as this property is a working horticultural property.
- When leaving please leave the cottage in a neat and tidy manner
- Smoking not allowed inside cottage. Guests may smoke outside but please use ashtray and do not throw butts in gardens. Smoking not allowed on other areas of property as it is a work place.
Andrew and I have lived in The Patch for the last 24 years. We have a family business here and our 2 boys attended the local primary school. We love to share the beautiful area with people as this location is such a beautiful part of Melbourne.