Beautifully appointed ground level condo with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private garage, just steps from a lovely pool, tennis court, and the Scottsdale multi use walk/bike path. Easy walk to many wonderful restaurants and Sweet Republic ice cream!
ABOUT THIS SPACE
Sparkling clean, cheerful and modern, this invitingly stylish 1400sqft condo is conveniently located near Shea Boulevard and the 101 highway. This is a ground floor apartment with a private garage -- no stairs anywhere. :-) The place is an easy walk (under 8 minutes) to Scottsdale Healthcare Hospital and many wonderful restaurants and eateries (including Flower Child, Sweet Republic Ice Cream, Chompie's and Starbucks).
The space itself is very private and peaceful, with a lovely view of a grassy common space, BBQ, pool and hot tub. Also within a 5 minute walk is the fantastic Scottsdale multi use walk/bike path, a dreamy path for pedestrians and cyclists who wish to enjoy a walk, jog or bike ride along an 18-mile path.
This condo is an ideal fit for a visiting executive, snowbirds, or a family who wishes to relax and soak up Scottsdale at its peaceful best. Please note: this condo is a STRICTLY NON-SMOKING property, with no smoking of any kind permitted in the condo or on the porch.
As a guest, you will be delighted to find a fully equipped kitchen where you can create your favorite recipes just as you would at home. You'll also enjoy the brand new, high quality beds and mattresses ... perfect for taking a siesta after enjoying the pool. Above all, you'll be impressed with the quality of the space and property, as virtually no detail has been overlooked to ensure you have a perfectly relaxing stay.
Accès des voyageurs
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL LOVE
* pool, hot tub and tennis court access (on site)
* private, dedicated garage attached to condo
* lovely porch attached to condo; porch overlooks grassy common area and pool
* full sized washer and dryer located inside the condo
* fully stocked kitchen ready for you to cook as if you were home
* Keurig coffee machine
* Bed tally: 1 Queen bed in Master bedroom, 2 twin beds in second bedroom; one futon in the living area.
* Large dining area with buffet
* Two bathrooms (one with shower and tub, one with shower only)
* newly renovated condo with brand new kitchen
* wood floors throughout (no carpeted areas)
* keyless entry to front door (code provided upon booking)
* spotless, sparkling clean property, ready for you to arrive and relax. :-)
* fantastic access to all things Scottsdale via Shea and the 101 highway; easy walking distance to major hospital, shopping centers, world famous Sweet Republic Ice Cream, and many wonderful restaurants.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live within 5 minutes of the property, so we are happy to personally meet you at the property when you arrive. Or, if you prefer, we can simply provide the keypad code to the front door so you can let yourself in and ENJOY. :-)
PLEASE NOTE: this is a STRICTLY NON-SMOKING PROPERTY, and we reserve the right to withhold deposit money if smoking occurs.
1. No smoking of any kind in the condo or on the porch.
2. Treat the place with kindness or we will call your mother with a full report.
3. Out of respect for neighbors, no loud parties.
À partir du 1 mars 2018 - 31 mars 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 4 nuits.
Cet hôte a 127 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Originally from Colorado, I am an avid fan of all things artsy and outdoors. I love to hike, read, attend live theater performances, create mosaic sculptures and build wood-burning pizza ovens from scratch. I am a professional speechwriter by trade.
I'm crazy about all animals (we have 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses and 26 chickens on our small farm in Scottsdale) and I have been a nationally ranked rider in cutting horse competitions. I enjoy salvaging materials and re-purposing them as art; I get a kick out of capturing bits of history and bringing them to life in a new light. I'm wicked awesome with an Etch-A-Sketch. I'm a fan of Shakespeare, Tina Fey, Harper Lee, Jon Stewart and Elf, and I can't imagine life without a bowl of super spicy green chile now and then.
Some of my favorite places on earth are Paris, London, New York, Grand Lake (Colorado) and Ashland (Oregon) -- Ashland is basically nirvana for me. Other favorite places are barns, libraries, theaters, coffee shops, antique stores, forests, farmer's markets, hiking trails and the big brown chair in my own living room (with at least one dog in my lap).
Above all, I'm the biggest fan of my family -- my husband and my son -- both of whom are just remarkably smart, funny and kind humans.