This is it! You won't find a short term rental with a better location anywhere in Downtown Austin. This fantastic one bedroom condo features a living room, dining area, full kitchen, laundry, and secure parking.
One block to the Austin Convention Center, steps away from metro, bus, lake, and trails. Walking distance to 6th street. Perfect location for ACL, SXSW, Formula One racing, and UT football.
Austin living at it's finest!
One Bedroom apartment in the heart of Downtown Austin. Conveniently situated one block from the Austin Convention Center and just two blocks from 6th Street. Featuring 2 queen size beds in the master bedroom, and sleeper sofa in the living room. One bathroom, full kitchen, washer/dryer in unit. The kitchen is stocked with cooking/serving utensils. Wireless internet is included. Secure parking for one vehicle is included upon request.
The condo is within walking distance of Lady Bird Lake, State Capitol, and hundreds of Austin's best restaurants, bars, and points of interest. Easy access in a secure and modern building.
This loft is perfect for professionals on business or couples and small families visiting for pleasure. This is an ideal location for anybody who wants easy access to all that Downtown Austin has to offer.
Great Place to stay for SXSW, ACL, UT Football games and Formula One!
Additionally, for those arriving from the airport, this condo is located across the street from the Airport Flyer, which means you can get to/from the airport in 25 minutes, for $1.75 each way. Bus leaves the airport every half hour, on the hour and half hour.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Accès des voyageurs
Entire condo, pool, secure parking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Always an email or phone call away.
Please note: Due to the high occupancy rate of this property, we are not able to accommodate early check-in or late check-out requests. We understand that travel itineraries do not always match up with check-in and check-out times. If you require somewhere to store your luggage before or after your stay, we recommend using any one of the numerous hotel bell desks in the area. Thank you.
Guests agree to the following terms and conditions:
1) Guest(s) agree that NO PARTIES or EVENTS are to take place at the property at any time. Any action that cause damages to the unit, property, reputation, or relationship with building staff or other residents, will result in the expulsion of the guests and his or her group from the premises.
2) There is NO SMOKING (of any kind) permitted in the unit or on the premises.
3) Illegal drug use is strictly prohibited. This includes the use of marijuana or marijuana extracts regardless of any personal permit.
4) Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy of unit
5) Guests agree to observe quiet hours from 9:00 pm until 9:00 am
6) Guests accept complete responsibility for the unit from check-in until check-out. The registered guest is responsible for the actions of all members of his or her group.
7) Guests agree to pay replacement cost for any damaged, destroyed, or non-returned items.
8) Guests will be subject to a $100 per hour fee for unauthorized early check-in or late check-out.
9) Any illegal activity or violation of the above terms may result in immediate expulsion from property. Such actions will be reported to Airbnb and local law enforcement. Guest is responsible for all costs associated with expulsion.
10) Guests may be asked to agree and sign a rental agreement.
11) Guests may be asked to provide a date of birth as proof of age. (Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation)
Cet hôte a 440 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hey there. I'm Greg. How's it going?
About me: I'm an engineer, entrepreneur, athlete, musician, and your friendly Airbnb Host. I enjoy spending time in New York City, Boston, Nashville, New Orleans, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, Palm Springs, Los Angeles, and my hometown of San Diego.
I've done some traveling abroad in Costa Rica, Mexico, Thailand, China, Indonesia, Malayasia and Australia. I'm looking forward to visiting many of the countries in Western Europe in the near future. When I travel, I keep it light and don't require a whole lot. A comfortable place to rest my head, and a warm shower to soak my bones. (Ok, I need AC, laundry and WiFi too).
I own property in multiple cities and host Airbnb users every day. When it comes to hosting, I see it as my job to welcome you warmly, provide what you need to help make your experience enjoyable, and stay out of your way (unless otherwise directed).
Thanks for reading my profile. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.