This romantic and cozy 2-bedroom apartment in the fishing aisle (Travessa dos Pescadores) is the ideal starting point to discover and experience Lisbon as a 'local'. The apartment was recently completely renovated. The 'charm' of the old apartment (orginaler oak floor) was obtained and combined with new and modern aspects.
Centrally located in the historic center of Lisbon getting to know the city can be experienced simply on foot. If you would prefer public transport the best alternative ist the famous tram No. 28, which goes by within 100 m from the apartment - this is easy and authentic!
- No smoking in the apartment only on the balcony.
- Please close the water, heating, air-conditioning and windows when you leave the apartment.
- Take always a key with you when you go out of the apartment
- Please leave the rubbish in the waste bins before checking out
- Please leave the apartment in a reazonable state how you found it on your starting day
- Please keep in mind that you are not living alone in the building (keep the noise down) and respect your neighbors
- If there are acidents or breaks in the apartment please inform immediately the owner
- If there is a problem or open question which has to be sort out please call asap the owner