The apartment has 2 bedrooms with 2 double beds and one living room with an extensible sofa, a kitchen and one bathroom
It has a nice view on the boulevard, and you have easy acces to the subway station and a lots of shops.
The apartment, located in Romana Square area, nearby McDonalds and KFC fast-food restaurants, 6th floor, newly renovated, new furniture and appliances in nice colours, nice and sunny living room and bedrooms, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, parquetry, safe and new elevator in the building, 24/h shop at the entry, market, coffee bars and restaurants.
The apartment have air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen with appliances, such as cooking stove, hood, microwave oven, coffee maker, refrigerator, and washer/dryer.
Accès des voyageurs
In the Romana Square, at 20m from the metro station and from the bus station.
Access from the airport by bus no. 783.
Check-in HOURS to the apartment
- from (phone number hidden) - free of charge
- if you want to check-in earlier then 14:00 (between 10:00 and 14:00) and if is possible to give you the room - we do not charge you.
- earlier then 10:00 (between 06:00 and 10:00) - only if it is possible the charge is 15 euro.
- if you arrive later than 22:00 - the charge is 15 euro.
If you choose our airport transfer service the charge for late/early check in is only 10Euro
Check-out HOURS from the apartment :
- from (phone number hidden) - no charge
- from (phone number hidden)% of the value of the night
- afther 18:00, 75% of the value of the night
You also can leave your luggage at our office which is near the apartment. You can ask our assistance to help you with the suitcases.
Cleaning of the apartment:
- when you check-in, you will get clean sheets and towels
- Cleaning lady comes every 3 days for short periods and every 6 days for long stays.
Check-in time is 2PM.
Please note that I rent the apartments exclusively for accommodation, NOT parties or gatherings.
When leaving the apartment, please make sure that all the lights are turned off and the air conditioning is not left on when you are not in the apartment (Keep is Green!). Check the gas supply and close the door.
Cet hôte a 140 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name's Andrei and I'm here as owner of Rosuites to help you make your stay in Bucharest a unique and unforgettable experience.
I've lived in Bucharest for almost twelve years now and I'm pretty familiar with its history, sights and surroundings.
I can speak English and a little French.
Feel free to ask me for tips and suggestions on what to do, where to eat, where to go on a day trip out of Bucharest. I will be very happy to help you out.
All of the properties listed by my company are centrally located so that will hopefully make your holiday much more comfortable.
I look forward to welcoming you to the enchanting city of Bucharest!