Walk to Coogee beach, a myriads of cafes, shops + multiple easy public transport options. University of NSW, Prince of Wales Hospital nearby.
• Top floor apartment w windows on all four sides
• 2 outdoor areas + BBQ
• Drive to downtown Sydney in 15min
• Easy street parking
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite washer + dryer
• Designer furniture, custom artworks throughout
Please contact me to discuss suitability for young children under 5 prior to booking.
→ Free Foxtel (including sport and movies!)
→ Your own entrance, totally private apartment
→ Light, bright and quiet - a Coogee oasis!
→ Park opposite the apartment w a playground, walk to Coogee Beach
Accès des voyageurs
Entire space is included in this rental.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am here for you during your stay, but our level of interaction is up to you. You will be able to self checkin upon arrival. I am happy to meet you on your arrival if you prefer.
We will give you any information you need on the local beaches, local sights, cafes + restaurants, latest events. Upon check in you will find our guide and house manual in the apartment.
Toys, books and colouring can be provided to keep little ones happy :D
Porta cot + high chair is available on request.
- Please keep outdoor shoes outside.
- The apartment is not suitable for parties/events.
- Smoking is not permitted on the property.
- The apartment is not a standard Ikea furnished offering. There are quality pieces of furniture and artwork throughout. As such, the apartment, may not be suitable for some families with children under 5. Please contact me to discuss suitability for young children prior to booking.
I'm Patricia, a Sydney-sider who enjoys the breezy, fresh expanse of Coogee and watching the changing colours of the ocean. I adore Wylie's Baths (at Coogee Beach) and walking along the fabulous coastal trails with my hubby, kids and our dog, Sonny.
The coastal lifestyle allows us to indulge in good coffee and food when at home or out and about...something we love!
We love Apartment on Rainbow - it has allowed us to express our creativity and hospitality in its styling and set up...it really is just a version of our own home. I'm a designer, an avid collector of mid-century modern furniture, objects and art and I love spending time trawling vintage and antique shops. We really hope you enjoy our little apartment collection as much as we do!
I grew up in the eastern suburbs, but a long time resident of the edgy inner city, I can give you tips on great places to visit both locally, within the inner city and the CBD. If your travelling further afield within Australia, I've travelled extensively through NSW, Tasmania, Victoria and Queensland and would be more than happy to share some experiences.
I look forward to welcoming you!