Entire apartment in central location; 5 mins walk to Retiro Park, Atocha station and Museum mile.
Previously an architecture office, today's living space has still got the feel of a studio. Two mezzanines opening to the living space were converted into bedrooms. Proper kitchen.
The apartment has two entrances: one via the main building entrance, up and down a couple of flights of stairs and through an internal courtyard, and a second, somewhat tricky, through a small door directly to the street.
High ceilings and very spacious. Quiet even if central.
In the words of Deric, a recent guest who stayed here for two months: "This is a really unique place. It is extremely spacious for Madrid (most apartments there barely have space beyond what's needed)." See his review on Public feedback
Accès des voyageurs
Direct access to the street might be handy for heavy equipment or luggage. Equipped with WiFi, bathtub, dishwasher and washingmachine
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Only upon arrival. Happy to offer recommendations if and when needed. Otherwise we provide total privacy.
It is important to respect the neighbors' peace, specially when using the inner courtyard entrance. Noisy or loud behavior is likely to be reported.
During the months of August and September 2017 the apartment building's façade will undergo renovation. This should not be a problem since the work is not affecting the apartment but it is important to note that there will be scaffolding on the façade. We would be willing to offer a daily twenty percent discount in case the work should affect the direct façade and windows of the apartment during your stay.
- Please let us know if you need to check-in/check-out before or after the specified timings.
- And please contact us if you bring kids or want to bring infants. In principle we do not mind.
- Waste rules. Please dispose your waste in the street bins placed on the nearby street corner only after 8pm.
· Mon to Fri: general waste bins (orange and gray).
· Tuesdays and Thursdays: only two days to dispose waste to be recycled (yellow bin).
· Weekends: if urgent, bring out to outside bins. Preferably, when possible, wait till Monday
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires