A gorgeous private apartment in one of Fukuoka's coolest neighborhoods! A 5 minute walk from the subway and bus station, and just steps away from the city's most chic restaurants, shops, and galleries! 10 minutes walk to Tenjin and a short bus ride to Hakata and Canal City!
The apartment is beautiful, comfortable, clean (super clean), and full of games and books and art and coloring. We want you to have a great time!
This is my apartment. I live here. And when I’m away, you will live here.
For a short time.
It’s a nice place, if I do say so myself.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
1. It’s close to everything and you can walk everywhere.
2. If you’re going far, the train and bus stations are a 3.8 minute walk.
3. and If you don’t like walking, you can use my bike..
4. it's called ‘stealth mode’ and it goes very fast.
5. Bring it back safely.
6. There are Persian rugs and lots of candles and soft warm lighting.
7. Please, don’t burn the house down.
9. If you feel like cooking, I have a wild collection of spices,
10. including saffron.
11. Too much saffron spoils the Paella.
12. but Fukuoka is a foodie’s dream, so it’s good to eat out.
13. and don’t forget to ask me for recommendations..
14. There are lots of books and games and coloring pencils and regular pencils.
16. and plants, which you may have to water if you’re staying long.
17. Don’t water the Art.
18. Speaking of chores,
19. The apartment smells nice, always and everywhere
20. help keep it that way by lighting incense
21. or by mixing essentials oils in the aroma diffuser;
22. a few drops go a long way.
23. And take out the trash when it gets full
25. The laundry detergent is organic and made in Fukuoka,
26. so is the soap, shampoo and hair conditioner.
27. You can do yoga or lift weights!
28. There is one medium shade turquoise blue mat, and a pair of 5 kilo dumbbells.
29. The futon and the down and the pillows are comfortable,
30. I wonder how I manage to stand up every morning…
31. Coffee! That’s how.
32. Ever used an AeroPress coffee maker?
33. You should try while you’re here : )
34. And that’s basically my apartment, feel free to like it a lot.
Here are more concrete details:
1. The futon is for 1 person, or for 2 people who know each very well and who have built a relationship based on trust and open communication. If it’s not enough and you need another (I mean futon), let me know (in advance).
2. Forget your guide book, you will be provided with a list of where to find the most delicious restaurants, hipster cafes, delis, good sounding bars and boom-boom clubs. On the fridge there will be flyers for events and DJs and Live music.
3. If you like shopping and if we have similar tastes, then I’ll also give you my ‘Semi-Quarterly Shopping Guide to Fukuoka’s Fashionable Haberdasheries’
4. What else? Art and stuff
CHECK IN: after 14:00
CHECK OUT: before 13:00
SMOKING: balcony only
CURFEW: have fun : )
UNAUTHORIZED GUESTS: you don't want to lose your things, we don't want to lose our things.
SHOES: When in Japan, do as the Japanese do and don't do: like not wearing shoes inside (unless they are inside shoes)
Cet hôte a 6 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires