Warm & magical, this high quality gem is perfectly located! The Pearl St. Mall, Chautauqua Park, CU campus, the creek path, running & hiking trails are close by and easy to find. More than a superior location, this house is an original treat. The rooms are filled with imaginative artworks & one of kind furnishings with special attention to the details that make for a fun stay. (The stream is diverted for local irrigation from Oct to April). Enjoy luxury & tranquility at the center of it all!
First and foremost, please make yourselves at home!
I appreciate guests that adopt the "shoes off at the door" habit.
• Leave the house reasonably clean when you go (dishes in the dishwasher, counters wiped off, things put away, etc).
• Please leave beds unmade. This makes things easier for my wonderful cleaning staff.
• Unless other arrangements have been made, I will meet you at check-in to walk you through the house and give you the keys.
• If you break something, please let me know, including sending a photo of the broken item.
• Check-in is 3 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Depending on whether I have guests before or after you, there may be some flexibility—feel free to ask!
Please, no smoking of any kind anywhere on the property. Pets are not allowed.
There is a private cottage in the back with a long-term tenant. Please respect her privacy by keeping backyard activities near the main house.
The neighborhood is very quiet at night and sounds carry. Please bring all front porch and backyard gatherings inside after 10pm.
Thank you for your consideration. I hope you have a wonderful stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.