Our charming, lovely colonial home on Petain Road in the hip Jalan Besar neighbourhood is the perfect place to rest and relax while exploring the exciting area of Little India as it is situated on a calm, and elegant residential street! ;)
Centrally-located to many awesome eateries, hawker centres, food streets & local bars/cafes, we are just a short 5min walk to Farrer Park MRT station:). The City Square Mall and infamous 24-hour Mustafa Shopping Centre are also within a 3-5min stroll.
- - - Parties/Events/Photoshoots are not part of this booking usage and is a separate price/mix-barter, please do message to enquire on availability!
- Please make sure to include the **TOTAL Number of Guests** staying when enquiring or requesting, so that the Airbnb Occupancy rates shown to you are accurately reflected, because the current default setting is for a **Single-Occupancy rate**.
- Please kindly keep voice levels to a minimum when outside the apartments and in the stairwell/common areas from 9PM-9AM so as to not disturb other guests on the other floors:)) Failure to comply or any noise complaints received can result in the loss of security deposit.
- Please do turn off the lights and air-conditioning when you leave the house so as to save the earth (!)
- NO shoes in the house, kindly remove them when you enter our common waiting lobby area and you may use our indoor House slippers provided instead:)
- If you use the kitchen/have any trash, please do clean up after yourselves/kindly place them in the large green bin right outside the house before you leave! :) We also allow only light cooking in our kitchens, NO heavy/oily cooking please.
- Loss of any house key(s) will result in a loss fee of $30/individual key.
- Be gentle with our lovely furniture and items as if it were your own so others may enjoy our home the same;)
- And lastly, extra guests (not included in our booking arrangement) are *not* allowed unless priorly agreed with us, as this apartment and shophouse is meant first and foremost for the use of our official, staying guests. We reserve the right to terminate any stay if otherwise. :) Thank you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 444 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there, I'm Shu! ☺
A self-professed food-lover and design-aholic;) I believe in living well, laughing often and loving much thus my ardent quest for great food and conversation has led me on all sorts of travels around the world. Likewise, an undying thirst for design and all things beautiful always has me trying to bring the world back to our own doorstep in Singapore;)!
As a guest, I appreciate the low-down and tips on unusual experiences and amazing food/drink joints that only locals know about;) I also make it a point to treat the homes I stay in with great care and respect, leaving everything as it was when I arrived - I believe the experience of staying in someone else's home is priceless and ought to be treated in kind☺
As a Host, I take great pride in keeping our Shophouse Enclave a truly unique and lovely experience for all our guests because what I love most about our home are the people we share it with!:)
So if you are a design aficionado/food-lover/culture vulture, or just basically an easy-going person without major hangups looking for a home-away-from-home with great personality, do drop us a request as we would love to have you! If all else fails, just be nice and I'm sure we'll love you anyway;))