Looking for a neat, clean, non smoking person. Welcome oversea people who like to come to enjoy life in Perth.
There are several shopping centers around our area. And 24hrs fitness, ATM bank, medical center, pub, restaurants, grocery shop and parks. Only 1 min within walking distance to bus stop.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I would like to show my guests beautiful things in Perth.
Please respect people who you live with.
•Rent includes electricity, gas, water, internet and covers the cost of maintenance of all amenities (fridge, washing machine, microwave, dish washer and other electric equipments) and also providing toilet paper and dish washing liquid and other cleaning detergents.
• Rent does not include personal items, laundry detergent, toiletries (shampoo, soap….etc) and food.
• Please pay rent fee on time.
• Two weeks notice should be given before you intend to leave so I can arrange another share-mate.
• $300 BOND is to be paid and returned minus damage, breakages…etc.
• I have internet available please do not download more than one movies a month because I have limited data used.
• Cleaning of your own room is important.
• Everyone need to clean common areas such as kitchen, bathroom, toilet and lounge shall be cleaned and tidied after use.
• I have cleaning service one a month for the whole house.
• Please close and lock all doors and windows when you leave. Also, please be aware of using all electricity and water.
• Please inform me if you have guest coming to stay.
We are a lovely small family with two boys. We love outdoor activity such as canoeing, BBQ at the beach and park, bush walking and etc.
I\'m Thanarat or my nick name is SUN. My mother tongue is Thai and I\'m speaking fluent English. My husband name\'s is Ashley. He is Australian. We have two young boys. Bodhi is four years old and Edward is three years old. They are gorgeous and playful children.
We are open minded family. We like to learn new culture and making new friends. We love cooking international foods, playing music, reading and outdoor activities.
I'm a medical scientist. I\'m working three days a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Friday). The other 4 days stay at home with my children. My husband is a high school teacher.
There are several shopping centres around our area. And 24 Hrs fitness, ATM bank, medical center, pub and restaurants, and grocery shop and parks within walking distance. Only one minute walking to bus stop Bus no.206 and 207 direct to Murdoch University, Murdoch train station and Thornlie station. Only 15 minutes by train to Perth city.
We have two houses only 10 minutes to each other. We stay in one house. All students stay in another house. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
We have one room for student or guest with separate bathroom. We provide queen bed, Built in robe, bedside table, study table, ceiling fan and chair
The room rate includes the following services: electricity, water, gas, room cleaning service, Breakfast,internet access (wifi), Dish washer, Washing machine usage included. Also, provide toilet paper and dish washing liquid.
We also can pick you up at the airport for $40.