Welcome to Shinjuku no Bara, our newly renovated, clean and spacious flower-themed apartment in the heart and central of Shinjuku, Tokyo!
Strategically located in a quiet neighborhood but very close to the shopping areas, restaurants, and convenience stores. Check out our guidebook for more information. :)
Perfect for couples, families and group of friends who want to be in the center of everything!
- APARTMENT -
Our entire apartment has been newly renovated just last year!
So all of our rooms and appliances are in top condition.
- SLEEPING SPACE -
It has a double bed in the bedroom and a large double sofa bed in the living room, so up to 4 people can easily sleep here with more than enough room to move about. Our pillows are also memory foam which matches with your body contour for maximum comfort. :)
- KITCHEN AND DINING -
We also have a fully equipped kitchen system complete with tableware and cooking utensils.
In front of it is a dining table, so you can cook meals and dine easily.
We also have a Sharp microwave oven, a refrigerator, rice cooker, and an electronic kettle to make tea or instant coffee.
- BATH AND TOILET -
Our bathroom has a shower and bath complete with complimentary shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. We also have a hair dryer.
The water temperature can be easily set according to your preference in a push of a button.
Our toilet is the epitome of Japanese modernism. Equipped with its state of the art washlet, you will be able to enjoy a hands-free bathroom experience.
- AMENITIES -
There is a 40 inch Toshiba TV for 24/7 Japanese entertainment. :)
Our air conditioner can easily be a cooler or a heater.
We have two A/C units, one in the bedroom and one in the living room.
There is also a washing machine provided for small batches of laundry.
Fresh batches of bath towels are also provided.
We also provide a set of toiletries such as toothbrush, razor with shaving cream, hairbrush, and cotton buds. Due to limited availability, we can only provide one set per checked in guest, just in case you forgot to bring one. There are also disposable slippers available if you do not prefer the room slippers.
For those with young children, we can prepare the apartment with outlet guards upon request. Please let us know before hand.
We also have one pocket-sized portable WiFi capable of high speed internet to take around Tokyo. :)
Accès des voyageurs
This comfortable apartment is all yours to give you full privacy during the duration of your stay. :)
However, besides using the closet space for hanging and storing your luggage, please do not take out any things from it such as extra towels and blankets without contacting TokyoPads first. TokyoPads provide these things accordingly based on the number of guests you have entered on the reservation details.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests are always free to contact us anytime using any platform.
As long-term residents here in Japan, TokyoPads gladly provide assistance for restaurant reservations and other bookings in Japanese.
The important thing we would like to stress is the fact that this is not a hotel, it is our home.
We are providing our home for you to stay.
Therefore certain things you would normally expect from a hotel is not possible such as room service, turn downs, fresh linen everyday, room cleaning everyday, taking and receiving orders at all hours.
We hope our apartment can provide a comfortable place for you to live and experience Tokyo.
- POCKET WIFI-
A Pocket WiFi free of charge will be provided during your stay so you don’t get lost around the city. Please be careful not to exceed 10GB within 3 days. The internet speed will decrease greatly. You can view the current data usage via the Wifi unit's screen. This updates daily.
- PAID SERVICES -
1) RESERVATION CALL ASSISTANCE (250 JPY call fee)
For our guests who want to make reservations during their stay, Tokyo Pads is willing to make a call, inquire and reserve seats for restaurants, highway buses, etc. for a small fee.
2) IN-STAY CLEANING SERVICES (2,500 JPY)
For our guests staying more than one week, we offer cleaning services in the middle of your stay (either Saturday or Sunday) to keep your accommodations spick and span.
Our cleaning services include:
- Floors, Tiles & Carpets
- Toilet, Bathroom and Sink
- Trash Disposal
- Linen Change including Fresh Towels (plus 1,500 JPY)
- Cleaning will be done when the guests are out of the apartment. This is to ensure that thorough cleaning can be done without disturbing your stay. (Cleaning time will approximately take 3 hours)
- Although the Tokyo Pads personally does all cleaning jobs for each of its listing, we encourage our guests to bring their valuables or lock them inside a suitcase to avoid any issues.
3) CRIB FOR INFANTS (3,000 JPY one-time fee; subject to availability)
For our guests who have infants with them, we can provide one (1) crib during your stay for a one-time fee of 3,000 JPY (for transport, set-up and cleaning). Please note that we ONLY provide the crib. Blankets and pillows for the infant/child will not be provided.
4) SOFA-BED SET-UP FOR TWO GUESTS (3,000 JPY one-time fee) TokyoPads prepares the apartment according to the booked number of guests. The sofa bed set-up is available for 3 to 4 guests. For two guests who would like to have the sofa bed set-up, please note that we would charge a one-time extra set-up fee of 3,000 JPY (includes fresh linens for the sofa bed). Please inform us beforehand if you decide to avail this service.
--------------------OTHER LISTINGS OFFERED BY THE HOST--------------------
TokyoPads also has several other listings around the area open for reservations. Please check them out below:
Modern Loft Apartment in Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13644162
Golden Gai Getaway: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11118880
Cozy Central Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4187455
Upper Shinjuku - Ikebukuro: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5324892
Check-in is after 3PM
There are a few rules which are extremely important.
* Please keep in mind that the accommodations of which TokyoPads provide are not hotels, but our home. Certain things you would expect from a hotel like 24-hour room service, fresh linen and room cleaning every day services are not available.*
1. Take off your shoes inside. Slippers are right by the door for you to use inside the apartment.
2. Keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb the neighbors. This is a residential area and people are expected to be quiet after 22:00. If there are constant complaints from neighbors, TokyoPads reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately without refund
3. Help us save energy by turning off all lights and air conditioners every time you go out of the apartment.
4. We provide fresh towels during your check-in according to the number of guests. Please do not take more than what is provided.
5. If you smoke, ONLY smoke outside the building OR at the balcony.
6. IF POSSIBLE, separate trash into three: BURNABLE (food, paper, plastic) NON-BURNABLE (all other trash) RECYCLABLE (cans, plastic bottles, glass). If the trash bin become full before the end of your stay, please have your other trash be inside a plastic bag, and leave the plastic bag beside the trash bin.
7. Abide and follow Airbnb's Rules, Terms and Conditions. Book the correct number of guests staying. Any intentional misinformation on the reservation form will result to your stay being terminated without refund.
8. Any loss or damage in the apartment confirmed during your stay would be reported to Airbnb. Corresponding penalties will apply.
9. For safety and security, please DO NOT answer any guests who ring the doorbell during your stay. If TokyoPads decides to visit you during your stay for special reasons, you will be informed beforehand.
10. Please be neat and tidy during your stay. As much as possible, please leave the apartment in the state as it was when you checked in – (kitchen utensils back in their places, towels and bedsheets not lying on the floor, no scattered litter all over). Let’s keep Japan clean, even on the inside!
11. After enjoying the exciting things Tokyo has to offer, it would be our pleasure if you can consider our home to be a place to retreat, rest, and relax. Have fun in Tokyo!
Greetings and thank you for checking our our bio here in AirBNB.
TokyoPads is a group of long-term foreign residents who have been living, working, and travelling in Japan, with the common goal of sharing these great experiences to tourists and travelers alike, through hosting and providing comfortable and affordable accommodations within the city.
As a group of Japanese-speaking foreign professionals, TokyoPads’ firsthand experience of Japanese life, customs and culture offers you insider views on Japanese culture, special news and information on events happening all over the city, and even places recommended by locals that are not on the guidebooks or even on G0ogle.
TokyoPads go beyond the standard AirBNB hosting - whether you are coming with a strict itinerary like the timetable for bullet trains, or you are a go-with-the-flow kind of group who would just follow where your coffee and curiosity would take you, TokyoPads is here to help you get that perfect holiday getaway when you feel literally lost in translation.
Tokyo is definitely a city not to be missed. With the variety of places, food and experiences it offers, Japan is a place you would want to come back over and over again.
TokyoPads is looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Let’s enjoy Japan together!