In bustling Foster-Powell, this duplex apt is Quiet, Private and Comfortable. Homey & cozy, it's also efficient & streamlined. Much of the decor & art is hand made. 450sf includes living room, private bath & bedroom. Living room has sofabed, dining table, TV & kitchenette. Keyless entry & driveway parking. Walk/bike/bus to Hawthorne, Division, Woodstock, Reed College, Mt Tabor, Montavilla. 15-20 min to downtown transit or car. No kitchenette sink; additional drinking water provided
- No unregistered guests please. All guests must be registered with Airbnb prior to check-in. (They don't need an account.)
All guests must be know house rules and house-use information.
No third-party reservations.
This space is only for registered Airbnb guests.
Do not share house information with unregistered guests.
- No smoking, or any flames inside the rental (this includes candles, incense and marijuana consumption) Ashtray provided on porch
- No pets allowed in the rental space
- Yes Enjoy the cozy neighborhood vibe and respect neighbors needs
- Yes Report any damage immediately
- Check-in is after 4pm. Check-out is 12 noon. Text me when you have access. Text me when you check-out.
This space not suitable for parties.
No bittorrenting or illegal downloading :(
This space is not suitable for pets or children under two.
Maximum occupancy is six people, including children.
Early luggage drop-off is probably possible. Check with me for special arrival times
Cet hôte a 63 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! I'm Cyndy -
When I started hosting in 2014 I rented the entire house; then I moved back in and listed private rooms. After a little remodel in winter 2016, the front third of my 1961 Ranch is now a separate apartment providing an inviting, comfortable, efficient space to call home-base or home-away-from-home.
The place is set-up for guests to be as self-sufficient as they want and I let guests set the tone for interactions. I greet you and give a brief tour so we get to know each other a little and I answer questions to make sure you have the best stay possible. I get a vicarious thrill from sharing my experience and knowledge with guests and sometimes that's the only time we see each other!
My creative energy is home-focused, so I'm grateful to at home and still meet fascinating people from all over the world!* When I'm not nesting,, I read and follow to baseball, eat with friends and family, bike .....
* Aruba, Australia, Canada, England, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and the United States ...