Hanam, geographically at the center of Seoul, is known for its convenient transportation reaching anywhere in Gangnam(southern part below Han river) and Gangbuk(northern part above Han river) area within 30 minutes. So if your're planning to look around Seoul efficiently, this is the perfect place for you :) especially if you want advice from local who's been actually lived there for quite some time!
My place in Hanam is literally 30 seconds walk to Hanganjin station(line#6), 2 min to Bus stop(including Limousine stop directly to Incheon airport!). Though the neighborhood is full of hip spots my place is at the edge of residential area which guarantees cozy and quiet environment when you want to rest in the room.
Cultural attractions/Sight seeings:
- BlueSqaure (30 sec walk)
- Hyundai Music library (5 min walk)
- Leeum museum (10 min walk)
- Itaewon (12 min walk)
- Namsan tower (10 minutes bus ride)
What the neighborhood offers:
- literally surrounded by hip places like unique cafes, designers' shops, famous restaurants and bars (I can let you know all the cool places that are not yet introduced in the tour guide! :D)
- 8 min walk to Itaewon nightlife
- 3 min walk to Namsan park
- 20 min walk to Han river; the weather is perfect for chicken&beer at Han river side these days! ;)