Sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. I want to ensure you that we are working really hard to ensure every guest receives the best accommodation possible.
Unfortunately, I need to respond to your review and say that it is dishonest and untrue.
1. This is just a bedroom with one shared bathroom and shower shared between all the other tenants in the building, similar to a hostel.
- This was already advertised in the listing, you should've been more careful when reading the description.
2. Check in was horrible.
- I do apologise that we were not there to await you personally, BUT you had all the necessary information beforehand: You knew the address, I sent it earlier to you and the address itself was available online in the listing, you knew where the keys are and you knew which room was it. I was constantly assisting you via (Hidden by Airbnb) Messenger on the night when you were 'checking in.' It is not our problem that your GPS and Internet was not working, you should've considered that a problem like this might be present while abroad.
3. The pillow had hair on it, dead bugs on the bed and floor, and I was not aware of the shared bathroom and shower or else I would have definitely brought shower shoes.
- Before your check in your bedsheets and blankets were changed. In the last 3 years while I've been living there I have never seen any insects or dead bugs, so I don't understand what are you talking about. The hotel is cleaned DAILY, every morning, all communal areas!!!
4. Got kicked out by the landlord of the building.
- After personally speaking with the landlord and my roommate - nobody was kicking you out.
Again, thanks for your feedback, we are very serious about tenants comfort, your feedback will help us to improve the service!