My little studio has a lot of windows with nice views of all the rooftops of Paris. Inside is warm, cozy and full of light.
Although it is small it has a great spirit, cooking is comfortable, and taking a bath is ideal!
The building is sheek and in great condition.
It's close 4 min walking from metro Madeleine, 5 min from St Augustin. It is also close to Opéra, Église de la Madeleine, Concorde. It's perfect for tourism.
- Whilst we do a thorough clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that you clean after your self. Also prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels inside the washing machine. It's not suposse to be immaculate, just not unnecessarily dirty.
- We understand that accidents happen, but please be careful. We do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (and a smoke detector). Although you are welcome to smoke in front of the building, where you will find a nice bench.
- When cooking don't worry about buying olive oil and sugar, use ours! But don't use it recklessly, it's not healthy! And please keep it to not abusive quantities.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too. As well as closing all windows.
-To be considerate to the neighbours, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm.
-Sadly the building does not allow animals.
-To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings (and ours), we like to keep the door locked as a precautionary measure.
- If the plants are still alive we would ask you to contribute to their life by watering them.