If you are looking for that ultimate Los Angeles home to enjoy the sunny LA weather and beaches, you have found it
If this unit is unavailable for your desired dates, check out my other unit here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/433641
- 10 minutes from LAX
- 15 minutes from Santa Monica
- 20 minutes from Beverly Hills
- 25 mins from Downtown
- 45 mins from Disneyland
-Check in after 3:00 pm . Check out 11:00am.
KEYLESS ENTRY -Security code on door lock.
- Parking for one (1) vehicle is included at the house.
-Street parking is available all around the neighborhood.
$120 housekeeping fee Paid via airbnb,
- HD TV w/Satellite programming.
- Full fridge and freezer
- Bedrooms equipped with ceiling fan & heater. NO air conditioning in beach towns.
- Full kitchen with electric range, oven, dual partition sink, microwave, etc.
- Coffee maker. Coffee & tea provided!
- Kitchen is fully stocked for cooking and eating.
- On the sand. Walk/Bike path and beach is your backyard.
- Bright natural light
- Ocean view from your living room
- Private entrance
- Free WIFI
- Towels, clean sheets and blanket provided
- Listen to the Ocean at night!
- The apartment is the 2nd story and there is a separate flat below with its own entrance.
- If the lower unit is rented, you may not have access to the shared patio space as it is located directly in front of the lower unit's living area. You do however have direct beach access as you can walk out onto the sand.
- Laundry machines are located in the garage and access to them is available for an additional fee.
Some Places to check out around LA that you may want to consider.
- turn right when leaving our house to intersect with Montana Ave. Left at Montana until you hit the park (5 blocks).
- great views of the ocean & boardwalk
- walk left (south) to the boardwalk (20 min walk)
Santa Monica Boardwalk & pier
- checkout the Ferris wheel wheel (great light shows at night) & roller-coaster
- walk back up Colorado to the 3rd St promenade
Third Street Promenade
- loads of cool shops & restaurants
- Zengo for drinks & tapas on the patio by the fireplace (Latin American / Asian fusion) (a little pricey, but worth it!)
- stroll the man-made homage to the true Venice
- enjoy the beautiful & unique architecture
Venice beach boardwalk: (website hidden)
- walk the boardwalk and check out all the beautiful weirdos doing their thing
- look for free street parking inland around the canals
- best during the daytime, be sure to secure valuables & read parking signs carefully
Silver Lake / Los Feliz area
Griffith park & observatory: (website hidden)
- Free entrance to park & observatory
- Free parking
- Great views of LA
- Be sure to check out a show in the planetarium
Silver Lake Ramen
2927 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- A good stop after visiting Griffith park
- A celebrity favorite
- Cheap & awesome, authentic ramen with an Californian twist
The Museum of Jurassic Technology:
- One of my very favorite LA gems
- Smithsonian magazine called it "a witty, self-conscious homage to private museums of yore . . . when natural history was only barely charted by science, and museums were closer to Renaissance cabinets of curiosity."
- Enjoy tea & cookies upstairs in the aviary
Los Angeles Downtown
- keep an eye out for cool architecture & murals
The Hive gallery:
- cool modern gallery with affordable art from, up-and-coming local artists
Artwalk is the second Thursday of the month, where many of the galleries host events featuring live music, live drawing, and sometimes free food & wine. Be sure to check out the food truck bonanza
Los Angeles fashion district:
- Score great deals from little side shops selling warehouse extras from name brands like Express & American Apparel
- great CA Mexican (check out the vegan menudo)
- cool vibe, cheap prices, full bar. A great place to refresh after a long day of shopping
- enjoy a macaron and a capuchino after dinner
The Last Bookstore:
- amazingly cool space. Be sure to check out the upstairs book labyrinth
Accès des voyageurs
This is an upper level unit with a lower level unit also available for rent. Thus, there may be guests in the lower unit at the same time of your visit. We request that you respect the guests below you and keep noise level down to normal sounds. The upper unit guests have access to the outer patio with the fire pit while the lower unit guests have access to the patio attached to their back door with the BBQ. Arrival instructions will explain the parking for the upper unit, letting them know which space is yours and which spot is for the lower unit. Please do not monopolize both spots.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests will be provided with an emergency number to get in contact with us. Otherwise, there is minimal contact with the guests. Arrival instructions will be sent to you about a week prior to your visit with instructions on how to access the home, wifi, and cable.
*All rentals must be for 30 days or longer*
To respect our neighbors, we don't allow any parties.
Please no smoking inside the home. You can smoke on the back patio that looks over the ocean. Respect the people that live upstairs, particularly late at night.