Welcome to our brand new designer apartment in the heart of Shinjuku!!
A wonderful 2-floor modern design, private and spacious apartment.
The neighborhood is surrounded by many restaurants besides Japanese cuisines. Convenience & grocery stores are also within the vicinity, making it very convenient.
Just a 5 min walk to JR Chuo-Sobu line and a 3min walk to JR Yamanote Station, which is not only access Shinjuku but also famous places like Shibuya, Harajuku, Shinagawa, Ikebukuro, Tokyo. ^-^!
The apartment is well furnished, strategically located near a train station and is also surrounded by lots of restaurants which makes it very convenient.
- THE BED -
A modern style flat double bed is situated on the loft and a wide sofa bed on the first floor accomodating up to 4 people. Provided with comfortable pillows and comforters for a good night's sleep.
-THE LIVING ROOM-
No need to convert the sofa bed to a sofa since there is another comfy sofa in the living room for you to enjoy a seat.
- THE KITCHEN AND DINING -
Missed your own native dish, tired of going outside to eat… No need to worry for the kitchen is well equipped from cooking utensils up to tablewares.
Appliances like microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle and coffee maker are also provdided.
- THE BATH AND TOILET -
A Bathtub large enough to relax your whole body, equipped with user-friendly water heater settings.
Enjoy the use of the complimentaries such as shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
The toilet is of a universal design, be at ease and be in comfort to use it.
- OTHER AMENITIES -
2 airconditioners/ heaters (1per floor)
32 inch TV
1 portable WiFi capable of large data usage at a high internet speed. However, for every 3 days only a maximum of 9Gbps can be used.
※Please do not change the Wifi settings, additional fees will be charged to the guests.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole apartment is available for the guests to access, giving them more privacy.
Appliance, tableware and some amenities are also provided for the guests.
It is not recommended to get extra linens and towels from the cabinet without prior consent from the host.
Just let the host know if there would be anything you need and we'll do our best to provide you a great accommodation.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
TokyoPads can be contacted anytime in case there are quetions or concerns.
The apartment will not be a sharehouse, it is for the private use of the guests.
Host can come and visit to orient the guests about operating the appliance and other amenities if the guests would love to.
Lastly, in case of any emergencies don't hesitate to contact TokyoPads immediately. For we will do our best to make your stay a comfortable one.
A comprehensive train map as well as a Pocket WiFi free of charge will be provided during your stay so you don’t get lost around the city.
Uploading and updating your friends and family via Instagram and Snap Chat real-time about how Tokyo is such an amazing place just became possible!
OTHER LISTINGS OFFERED BY THE HOST
TokyoPads also has several other listings around the area open for reservations. Please check them out below:
Spacious Central Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4187455
Golden Gai Getaway: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11118880
Modern Cozy Eastern Shinjuku: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12883916
Upper Shinjuku - Ikebukuro: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5324892
Check-in is after 3PM
Check-our is before 11AM
※can be negotiated with prior approval from host
There are a few rules which are extremely important.
* Please keep in mind that the accommodations of which TokyoPads provide are not hotels, but our home. Certain things you would expect from a hotel like 24-hour room service, fresh linen and room cleaning every day services are not available.*
1. Take off your shoes inside. Slippers are right by the door for you to use inside the apartment.
2. Keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb the neighbors. This is a residential area and people are expected to be quiet after 22:00. If there are constant complaints from neighbors, TokyoPads reserves the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately without refund
3. Help us save energy by turning off all lights and air conditioners every time you go out of the apartment.
4. We provide fresh towels during your check-in according to the number of guest. Please do not take more than what is provided.
5. If you smoke, ONLY smoke outside the building OR on the balcony.
6. IF POSSIBLE, separate trash into three: BURNABLE (food, paper, plastic) NON-BURNABLE (all other trash) RECYCLABLE (cans, plastic bottles, glass). If the trash bin become full before the end of your stay, please have your other trash be inside a plastic bag, and leave the plastic bag beside the trash bin.
7. Abide and follow Airbnb's Rules, Terms and Conditions. Book the correct number of guests staying. Any intentional misinformation on the reservation form will result to your stay being terminated without refund.
8. Any loss or damage in the apartment confirmed during your stay would be reported to Airbnb. Corresponding penalties will apply.
9. For safety and security, please DO NOT answer any guests who ring the doorbell during your stay. If TokyoPads decides to visit you during your stay for special reasons, you will be informed beforehand.
10. Please be neat and tidy during your stay. As much as possible, please leave the apartment in the state as it was when you checked in – (kitchen utensils back in their places, towels and bedsheets not lying on the floor, no scattered litter all over). Let’s keep Japan clean, even on the inside!
11. After enjoying the exciting things Tokyo has to offer, it would be our pleasure if you can consider our home to be a place to retreat, rest, and relax. Have fun in Tokyo!
Cet hôte a 740 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Greetings and thank you for checking our our bio here in AirBNB.
TokyoPads is a group of long-term foreign residents who have been living, working, and travelling in Japan, with the common goal of sharing these great experiences to tourists and travelers alike, through hosting and providing comfortable and affordable accommodations within the city.
As a group of Japanese-speaking foreign professionals, TokyoPads’ firsthand experience of Japanese life, customs and culture offers you insider views on Japanese culture, special news and information on events happening all over the city, and even places recommended by locals that are not on the guidebooks or even on G0ogle.
TokyoPads go beyond the standard AirBNB hosting - whether you are coming with a strict itinerary like the timetable for bullet trains, or you are a go-with-the-flow kind of group who would just follow where your coffee and curiosity would take you, TokyoPads is here to help you get that perfect holiday getaway when you feel literally lost in translation.
Tokyo is definitely a city not to be missed. With the variety of places, food and experiences it offers, Japan is a place you would want to come back over and over again.
TokyoPads is looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Let’s enjoy Japan together!