Welcome to our bright & comfortable home! In a typical Amsterdam, 17th century building, very recently renovated, very light with a beautiful bathroom. It's right in the centre, walking distance from the most important museums, on the edge of the canal district. Big windows at the front with a great view on a park. Very quiet and peaceful but just around the corner from a very nice shopping street with the best coffee in town (Koffiesalon!) nice restaurants & typical Amsterdam pubs (kroegen).
This apartment at a great location, is the ideal base from which to explore Amsterdam. Walking distance to all the major attractions jet very quiet at the park. Ideal for a couple, or three persons as the sofa turns into a comfortable bed. Families are also very welcome. There's a playground just in front of your house in the park. There is 1 double bed, which can be made into 2 singles, and one sleepingsofa for 1 person.
There is a brand new kitchen placed in the apartment, but you won't need to cook with such an abundance of bars and restaurants around the corner in the Utrechtsestraat and Rembrandtplein.
Be aware of one, typical Amsterdam, pair of steep stairs which lead you to the first floor.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have complete privacy, your own room and acces to the whole floor.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Overall I will welcome you myself. If that is not possible we have a lockerbox for the key or I will make sure that someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions during your stay. If I wasn't able to welcome you myself I would love it if you say hello later during your stay!
We can store your luggage if you arrive before 3 PM or leave after 11 AM. You will receive the key for our basement. If you have booked and asked this via Airbnb you will receive our house number.
Just like most Amsterdam houses it has one pair of steep stairs. But worth the climb! At the top you get to a small hall where at your right you find the entrance to the room.
Please note that the sleeping sofa is only 1.40m wide.
Double bed will always be made with bedlinnen and duvets as two singles and the sofa bed as a single bed, unless requested otherwise.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
I live with my family, husband and son of 15, in de centre of Amsterdam. I have a interesting job in art education. I love Amsterdam with all the museums and specially my neighborhood.