Kia Orana Villas are an exclusive villa retreat encompassed within a 3862 square meter tropical section in Atupa, a small village, near the city center of Avarua. This boutique property consists of the owners villa (which is to be rebuilt later this year), two 94 square meter 2 bedroom luxury villas, and one 42m2 1 bedroom luxury villa, each with large decks.
The Villas are on the Back Road in Atupa, a 15 minute walk from the centre of Avarua, and a 20 minute bicycle ride from the beach.
Each Kia Orana Luxury 2 bedroom Villa has:
- A compendium with details of what to do in Rarotonga, local supermarkets (which supply a wide range of products), local liquor stores (which have a good range of products), and our policies.
- Environmentally friendly with:
Solar hot water heating.
- Mosquito netting on all doors and windows.
- 2 bedrooms both with king sized leather beds, 4 pillows with pillow protectors, king sized sheets and duvets, luxury bed protectors, 2 bedside cabinets in each bedroom, a ceiling fan, a hair drier, an iron and an ironing board.
- 2 ensuites with showers with hanging stainless steel shampoo and body wash holders, towels, beach towels, toilets, and basin units with black quartz tops, one with a washing machine and drier. Toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, and washing powder are provided.
a large lounge room with:
- A full kitchen: black quartz kitchen benches (one with an overhang for the 6 leather and stainless steel bar stools), a 60 cm stainless steel oven, a 60 cm gas hob, a Fisher & Paykel stainless steel single drawer dishwasher, a 280 litre 2 door stainless steel fridge/freezer, a 27 litre microwave, a 4 slice toaster, a coffee machine, a 1.7 litre kettle, and a full range of stoneline cookware, and kitchen utensils. We also provide standard tea, coffee, 1 litre of UHT milk (for your arrival), a bottle of filtered water for each guest (for your arrival), tea towels, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, and cleaning products.
Crockery, cultery and glasses for 6 people. If more are required this can be arranged without charge if you advise us at least 1 week prior to your arrival.
- A marble dining table with 6 leather chairs with place mats, coffee mats, and a hand made fruit bowl.
- An Italian leather lounge suit (1 x 3 seater and 2 x 2 seaters).
- A marble coffee table,
- A 49 inch FHD TV (which you can view the local TV station on), a DVD/blue ray player, and a marble TV stand.
- A turkish hand knotted rug.
- A vacuum cleaner, broom, and brush and pan.
- A first aid kit.
- Four umbrellas in an umbrella stand.
- A large deck with:
A covered entry pergola
A Weber barbeque (simply the best), cover and cleaning equipment. Guests are responsible for cleaning the barbeque after each use so that it is left in first class condition for the next guests.
An outdoor bath tub
All you need to bring are your clothes, wet weather gear, hair brushes, other toiletries not listed above, sun block, mosquito spray and food.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The Villas are self contained. Our Manager is on site daily.
Please be aware:
As with all Pacific Islands Rarotonga has its share of barking dogs, crowing roosters, and landing aircraft which we regard as normal. Light sleepers should bring ear muffs if that is a problem.
As with all tropical climates the weather is unpredicable, with periods of heavy rain, and drought. Please bring your wet weather gear just in case.
As most travellers bring their roaming mobiles we do not provide telephones. Please bring your own roaming mobiles, or purchase a Cook Islands sim card upon arrival.
You can bring into Rarotonga vacuum packed meat, dairy products, and most other food, but not fruit, vegetables, or honey. You can store them in the 280 litre fridge/freezer.