You can sleep up to 4 people in my luxury studio apartment, just 8 - 15 minutes walking distance from: UAN Florenc Praha, Main Train Station Hlavni Nadrazi.
Free parking can be provided upon request, based on agreement.
You’ll love my place because of the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness, and the high ceilings.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
*Proper decorum and good manners are a must. After 10pm, other guests sleep must be respected (please turn down the volume).
*Check-in and check-out times are relatively flexible, yet need to be communicated and confirmed with us in advance to ensure everyones maximum satisfaction :) .
* Smoking is strictly prohibited in the entire building.
* Not a pet friendly apartment (as much as we do love them).
* Any additional overnight guests are to be introduced to the host prior to their arrival or stay at the apartment. This is important for us with regards to safety and security of everyone.
* Please help us respect the environment and turn off the lights. Every bit counts.
* Please report any damages or issues to us during your stay so we can assure proper accountability.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 1830 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'd say the best way to describe myself is a true Prague resident who has a passion for his city.
Prague has been my home now for almost 15 years. I've been very fortunate enough to live and work around the world, yet something always had me coming back.
I'm a hotelier by trade and thus I always try to add some of my past experience and knowledge to my apartments, making sure that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
I have great knowledge of the local culture, restaurants, bars, and many other venues and I'd be more than happy to share my insider experiences with you!