Our place is located in NW DC in the charming neighborhood of Petworth; near many local bars & restaurants. Just blocks away from the Georga Ave. Metro stop and many bus lines to take you anywhere you choose to explore!
You’ll love our cozy home and amazing kitchen; which you're welcome to use. Our huge windows fill the house with plenty of natural light, making it an inviting space to enjoy your mornings.
Our place is an excellent choice for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers!
Our light-filled guestroom is furnished with a contemporary soft queen bed and equipped with a stocked personal Keurig located in the room to help you get your day started. There is also a flat panel TV in the room, but it is currently being repaired. We also ensure there are plenty of fluffy white towels, crisp sheets on the bed, and a comfy robe waiting for you.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are welcome to use the living room, dining area, kitchen, and laundry.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will likely be present during your stay, but you'll have more than enough of your own space. During the work week, I am typically out of the house early (before 8 am) and get home late (after 6pm.) I am friendly and easy going, much like sitting next to a friendly stranger on an airplane; we can interact as much or as little as you desire.
I welcome any questions you may have on where to eat or visit, and how to get around town.
Need something not listed here? Just ask!
Guests are free to use tableware and glassware in the cabinet to the right of the kitchen sink in the common areas.
- For your protection and ours, we have installed cameras in only the common areas, e.g. the living room, kitchen, and entry.
**** This will be how you use the front door ****
We use a smart lock system. When your booking is complete, you will be sent a text with a link to download the smart lock's app. Please confirm receipt of the app link prior to arriving. After you have downloaded and set up the app, you can lock and unlock the front door with your phone.
- Any cleaning fee is to prepare the rooms for you, not to clean up behind any guests; please tidy after yourself.
- Quiet hours are 10pm - 8am
- Liquor cabinet & food that you have not brought with you or purchased and that have not been restocked in your guest room by me are not for your personal consumption/use.
- Personal effects found on the bookshelves and in the entry hall closet in the living room are not to be touched.
- Use of desk is restricted - please do not touch or use any items located in/on the desk
- Washer/Dryer are available for your use, however, if you plan to do more than 1 or 2 loads of wash, we kindly ask that you supply your own laundry materials
Items we have placed in the Guest Room to make it feel more like "home" - such as First Aid kit, Charges, Converters, Board Games, etc. are only for your use while you are our guest. Please do not take these items home with you.
- Tobacco smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the house.
- Only the guests named and registered in the original reservation are permitted to enter the building.