My place is close to restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, and nightlife. We are near a ton of trails and downtown so there are tons of activities to do! We live near a few grocery stores as well! It's conventionally located and just 5 minutes from the interstate so it's quick and easy to get anywhere!
It's a very open layout and cozy! Full sized bed with a private bathroom. Kitchen, living room, and laundry room are all available for use as well. Backyard has patio furniture and a grill available as well. Fully remodeled house.
***SERVICE DOG LIVES ON THIS PROPERTY***
Accès des voyageurs
All of our kitchen utensils, TV and other electronics such as the XBOX One. Full size bed in the guest bedroom. You also have access to the washer and dryer if you are staying for more than one week. And the back patio which has a grill and patio furniture out there.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll answer your texts within an hour or so. My husband and I live in the house so you will see us in the evenings.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT A SERVICE DOG LIVES ON THIS PROPERTY***
- Quiet time from 10-5am during the week and 12pm-7am on the weekends
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Do not interfere with the service dog
- Do not change the thermostat settings.
- Please stay out of our bedroom
- Put dirty dishes into the dishwasher
- Shoes off at the front door
- Clean up after yourself (i.e. you spill something, then you wipe it up)
- Lock BOTH locks when leaving
My husband and I love the outdoors and are typically outdoors exploring whenever we aren't at work or school! We love dogs as well and enjoy traveling.