Our place is tucked into a quiet corner of the top of world famous Pupukea hill. You will love our place because of the remote location, privacy, and stunning views. Check out the world class beaches, surfing, snorkeling and scuba diving by day, then escape to cool breezes, mountain views and star filled skies each night. Our 1 acre lot is far from the hustle and bustle of the Hawaii tourism and offers a secluded and peaceful get away. My place is great for couples w/ kids, groups, and families.
-Smoking in or on the property will result in forfeiture of your property damage deposit.
-No excessive drinking or unregistered guests
- No pets or animals inside or anywhere on the property (unless certified service animal with registration papers)
- No loud music
- Please conserve energy. Oahu is an island with limited resources. The ACs should only be used at night when sleeping. Turn off all ACs in the morning. Turn off all fans, lights, and appliances when you leave rooms or are not in the house.
- Quiet hour starts at 9:30pm, not just for our home, but for the neighborhood as well.
- Please turn off all outside lights when you are in for the night.
- Refrain from leaving food out and pick up any crumbs or spills. The Pupukea area is a tropical forest and we do our best to combat pests, leaving extra food laying around may attract unwanted guests.
- The BLACK trash can by the front gate is for trash and the BLUE trash can is for recyclables. Please use these during your stay
- (Main House and Bungalow) Please only do one load of laundry a day
- Please lock the house when you leave for the day.
- Before entering, please remove shoes and wash/brush off all sand and red dirt.
- The observatory. Currently, there is no telescope, but the observatory was used for a number of years. We do not allow guests access to the observatory.
- Use of any illegal substance, fire arms, and/or fireworks is prohibited anywhere on the property. Use of any of these will result in immediate expulsion from the property with no refund.
- Grill must stay on the lania at all times. If Grill is used, it must be used at the middle of the railing that faces mount Ka’aha. When finished grilling, please remember to turn off the grill. Once cooled off, please replace the cover.
Cet hôte a 39 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires