À propos de ce logement
A short five minute walk (1/4 mile) from beautiful Jenness Beach, The Corner House is a spacious four bedroom home with three and a half baths. Built in 2009 and remodeled in 2012, the home is in immaculate condition with comfortable furniture. The large, manicured one acre yard is perfect for children to run and play, with a grill for summer cookouts and a charming patio and fire pit for evening s'mores. Off street parking for up to 3 cars is available in the private driveway.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Owner occupied apartment with a separate and secure entrance is located on the property.
House Rules –
The Air BNB booking is a Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) made by and between Lisa Mathews, (“Homeowner”) and the Air BNB Guest (“Guest”), as of the date set forth in the Air BNB agreement.
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: 87 Perkins Road, Rye, NH 03870
The property is fully furnished and includes a refrigerator, stove, cook top, dishwasher, gas grill, linens, and towels.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the Air BNB guest, family and friends, (note: Air BNB guest minimum age requirement is 30 years).
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to 8 persons. An additional charge or $1000 per person per night for guests in addition to 8 will be assessed. Gatherings in excess of 12 persons are to be preapproved at time of booking.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on the Check-in Date and ends at 10:00 a.m. on the Checkout Date.
5. Rental Rules: Air BNB Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules noted below as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the guests rental party and anyone else the Air BNB Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Air BNB Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. On Site Apartment: Air BNB Guest specifically acknowledges that homeowner resides on the premise in a separate and secure apartment above the garage.
Exhibit A - Rental Rules
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property or on the premises is the sole responsibility of Guest. Not to exceed 12 persons maximum unless approved at time of booking.
4. The rental property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Beach chairs, umbrellas, and other personal property of the Guest are to be stored behind the garage and not on the front porch.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Please park side by side at the top end of the driveway and leave the first two garage bays clear for owner access. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included with the rental rate, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach towels will also be provided. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the property.
10. Trash: Several trash bins are provided for the guest to use. Any overflow trash that does not fit into the trash bins are the responsibility of the guest to dispose of prior to the checkout date. Trash day is Monday; please put all trash in bin on Sunday night or early Monday morning and return bins to proper location after trash pick-up.
11. Gas Fireplace: The inside gas fireplace is not available for use during the summer rental period.
12. The property has central air conditioning and ceiling fans. The Guest is responsible for making sure doors and windows are kept closed during rainy periods to prevent damage to the property. Please turn off lights and AC when you are not in the home.
13. The garage, the apartment above the garage and the basement are not included with the rental and is unavailable to the Guest.
14. Leave all TV remotes with their television sets. Leave the family room fan remote in the basket on the table.
15. Please leave the house clean and tidy upon your departure. Ensure all dishes are cleaned and put away. The refrigerator emptied of all food and cleaned if needed. Bed linens and towels are to be left in the laundry room.
16. Table pads and linens are located in the laundry room – please use with the dining room table
17. Please do not cook lobsters in the house. There are several markets that will cook lobster for you at NO additional charge.
18. Lastly, this is our home, please be respectful and leave it in the same condition you found it. Thank you.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.