In the hilltop village of Goult, this traditional house with small terrace and manny charming features, has been stylishly furnished and daringly restored with all mod cons. It lies within a few minutes walk from the centre of the village's amenities, shops, restaurants and local café. Situated in the heart of the Luberon, it's an ideal base for cyclists, walkers, and those wanting to explore this natural stunning environment by car.
The house, comprised of three levels, is best suited for a family of four or two couples. It is just a few meters down from “Le Moulin”, the old windmill situated at the high point of the village. The front door leads directly into an entrée with a dining area that comfortably seats four, with additional seating. Offset is a cozy sitting room with satellite television, a DVD Player and a selection of DVD's. There is very good internet access throughout the house.
The fully equipped kitchen includes a fridge-freezer, electric ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and plenty of cookware, crockery, glassware and cutlery.
The original old curved staircase divides the kitchen from a bedroom that has a king-size bed (180cm x 200cm), and small en suite bathroom with shower and washbasin. There is a separate toilet. As well, this bedroom has a little south east facing terrace with table and chairs to seat four and parasol.
The upstairs leads to a light airy sitting room, with village rooftop views from the window. This multi-purpose room is a good place to relax, and also includes a sofa bed (140cm x 190cm).
It leads to the principle bedroom that has a king-size bed (180cm x 200cm, or as two 90cm x 200cm beds). Accessed from this room through a small door is a third bedroom that gives views across the window to the Luberon, and has a single bed (90cm x 200cm).
On this level is also a good-sized bathroom with a marble-top double-basin vasque, a full bath with shower, and a walled-off toilet.
Just below road level, accessible from the side of the house is a secure dry lock-up cellar for keeping bikes, stowing out-door gear, and suitcases, etc., during your stay.
Accès des voyageurs
The meeting point will be in the village of Goult, in front of the agency called Immo Goult located 4, Avenue du Luberon 84220 Goult, just opposite the Café de la Poste and next to the restaurant Le Carrillon.
GPS : (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)"E
From there we'll take you straight to La Petite Maison du Moulin. Only one minute away by car.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hervé and Sandra will welcome you and show you the house, where to park, where the shops (grocery store, bucher, bakery...) and the restaurants are.
• The house is rentable for a minimum of 7 nights.
• Check-in: 4pm and check-out: 10am.
• To secure a booking, we ask for a 500 euros deposit against any breakages or damage.
• Cancellation policy: no reimbursement after 1 week before your arrival.
• The minimum age of guests is 12 years.
• We regret that pets are not accepted.
• In keeping with the quality of the house, the rental includes Linge maison d’hôte bed linen and towels. The beds are of high quality with firm mattresses.
• Cleaning of the property at the end of your visit is included in the rental. For stays over a week there is a complimentary weekly clean and change of bed linen and towels.
• There is good Wi-Fi Internet access, and satellite TV.
• There is a washing machine, ironing facilities, hair dryers, clothes dryer, and other practical utilities and home comforts provided.
• Smoke detectors are in place throughout the house. A fire extinguisher and a first aid kit are provided.
• The property is non-smoking; however the little outside terrace is available.
• There are double-glazed windows with insect screens throughout this recently renovated house. The rooms have quality electric radiators and heated towel rails in both bathrooms. Fitted handrails are in place, and particularly for the fairly steep original staircase of 10 steps which leads to the upstairs.
• Maps, information on cycling, walking, the local markets, the best restaurants in and around the region, forthcoming events and places of interest to visit are provided, along with contact details for local laundry services, bank and postal services, pharmacies, nearest hospitals, medical help, etc. We can also recommend bicycle hire for E-bikes, mountain bikes and road bikes. Guided bike tours of the Luberon are available on request.
• On arrival by car, incoming guests can drive up rue de Jeu du Paume and unload on the “no through” road just outside the property, then drive up a few more meters to the plateau of ‘Aire des Astronomes’ where there is good free parking used by local residents as well as visitors alongside “Le Moulin de Jerusalem”. From this peak viewpoint you’ll experience wonderful views of the Luberon.
• If you have any questions concerning your potential forthcoming stay please don’t hesitate to contact us by email, and if you decide to come, we are on hand by phone or in person during your stay to help in any way we can to make it an enjoyable and memorable one!