Canyon Road Olive Ranch is a 25-acre property with more than 600 olive trees, fruit trees, and grape vines. We are centrally located in the Texas Hill Country - 5 minutes from Pedernales Falls State Park and easy driving distance to Austin, San Antonio and Fredericksburg. Our property is easy to get to, yet secluded and quiet with exceptional views of the Hill Country.
We have 4 tiny homes and one 2-bedroom cabin available. Homes are spaced to maintain privacy. Pets are welcome.
This is an adorable tiny home with one bedroom, a full kitchen, and a washer/dryer. The sofa bed is a twin.
The home is situated high on the property, just steps away from a covered pavilion. The view is toward the north orchard.
The kitchen is fully equipped, and linens/towels are provided. There is a Keurig coffee maker, and we provide coffee pods (regular and decaf), creamer and sweeteners.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are free to roam the orchards. We have a large deck in the north orchard which is perfect for sunsets and stargazing. The covered pavilion has a gas grill and mini refrigerator - perfect for dinner gatherings. And don't miss the fire pit in the cooler months.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
All guests are given my cell phone number, so they can communicate with me by phone, text, or through Airbnb.
- We have 3 additional 1-bedroom tiny home and one 2-bedroom cabin for rent as well.
- Guest making the reservation must be at least 25 and must actually be an occupant during the reservation period.
- We ask that pets be leashed when outside if other guests are present.
- Please keep pets off furniture.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that outside noise be kept to a minimum after 10 pm.
- Canyon Road Olive Ranch is maintained in a natural state, with hazards normally found in undisturbed parts of the Texas Hill Country. That includes uneven terrain, cactus, and wild animals - including snakes. Guests are urged to remain attentive when exploring the property. Guests agree that your Host is not responsible for injuries resulting from conditions found on the property unless those conditions are brought to the attention of the Host.