"I've stayed at a few different spots in Danang, and this spot was absolutely incredible!" - Nick, San Francisco
Just 150m from world famous Da Nang beach your private 2 bedroom apartment is fully equipped on western standards!
Includes the following:
- DAILY LOCAL BREAKFAST
- DAILY HOUSECLEANING
- HIGH-SPEED INTERNET (6 ROUTERS!)
- 24/7 PERSONAL BUTLER
"I cannot say better things about this host, and my experience as a result. Next time I return, I'll definitely be messaging Leon. Thanks
Fully furnished elegant Western design with a Vietnamese accents.
This unit is very spacious and gets lots of natural light.
You'll find this unit has:
- Full kitchen, including dishes and utensils
- Hi-speed internet wifi
- Living space with a comfortable couch
- Desk and table lamps
- Air conditioning in living space and bedroom
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 Queen sized western-style beds
- Mosquito nets
- Local art work on the walls
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Clean towels provided
- Drinking water provided
- Coffee maker
- Breakfast included for stays of less than 7 days
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to all areas of the villa.
This includes the Garden Terrace tables where you can relax for coffee and breakfast, or utilize the upstairs Rooftop Terrace where you can relax with an amazing view of the mountain and beach!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our housemaid, Lan, will be there each day to make sure you have your breakfast and that your room is cleaned on a daily basis. She can answer all your questions about what to do, where to go, or anything else in general :)
Cameron, the owner, is available by email or phone while he is in Vietnam or in Canada. Cameron stays at the villa for a few months every year.
We believe in conserving energy as much as possible. Please be sure to turn off all lights and air conditioning units before leaving the house.
I love to travel !
I have lived in downtown Hamilton, Canada since 2005. I frequently travel for work or pleasure. While I am in Canada I stay at either of my downtown Hamilton apartments. I also travel to Vietnam frequently to manage our 5 luxury apartments at our boutique hotel that we call the "Hamilton Villa, 150m to Da Nang Beach".
My wife started a food business in Canada, called Saigon Soul Food. I am the general manager of Saigon Soul Food.
I enjoy "wearing several hats" for my work. I enjoy:
- the challenge of continuing to build Saigon Soul Food from a start-up company specializing in frozen appetizers, to now being a brand known in fine food stores across Canada's province of Ontario,
- designing and building our 5 luxury apartments at our Hamilton Villa at Da Nang beach and now enjoy managing four full-time staff at our villa,
- renovating and decorating my elegantly furnished apartments in Hamilton, Canada,
- being a staff coach for the Mount Hamilton Soccer Club.
Much more than my work, I love being a Dad to my sons. Most days of the week we are all coaching or playing football (soccer) ... or watching "a big game" with my father.
We enjoy wilderness camping in Algonquin park and spending time at our friends' cottages on Lake Huron or the Magnetawan.
I look forward to meeting you!