Situated in a quiet corner of a lovely Victorian Mews, this stylish three bed house has been redesigned throughout creating a stunning contemporary finish, located for the shopping,
restaurants and transport facilities of South Kensington, Earl's Court and Gloucester Road. Perfect place to relax after a long day visiting the city. No traffic noise! Two minutes walking time to the Gloucester Rd subway!
A wonderful, freehold mews house located in an extremely secluded location. This property is a stone's throw from the local amenities of the Old Brompton Road, this period house occupies two floors, with a large reception/lounge area and separate modern kitchen/dining area. On the second floor two large sized bedrooms can be found, a master bedroom with a king size bed, and a further second bedroom serving the rest of the property. All beds have luxurious and comfortable mattresses. The bathroom has a shower. Finally, the house also benefits from a private roof terrace/balcony.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As and when needed.
- Please treat the house as it was your own!
- Please put the things back in place when you are leaving.
- Please empty the freezer and refrigerator before you leave the house.
- Please remember that according to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea the garbage is collected on Tuesday/Thursday mornings.
-The washing machine/dryer is in the cloak room downstairs (infront of the entrance). Please, if you use it, set the wood cover on the hangers.
-7th bed: It's in the lounge area, and it's a sofa bed 120cm wide x 200 cm long. If necessary, you will have to open it, and prepare the bed with the supplied sheets. In the occasion of 7 guests, you will find pillow and sheets on the sofa bed.
- Heating will be switched on September 15. Special requests will be accepted. Please when you leave the house/do not need, control that all the radiator valves are turn on "star" position (to the minimum).
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.