My cool and cozy apartment is close to all the bars and nightlife on Upper King St and within walking distance of all the restaurants, nightlife and tourist spots. Located near Warehouse Bar and Kitchen, I am right next to all of the exciting new things happening in Charleston!
- Reasonable noise level for renters in neighboring apartments -- please do not disturb them late at night
- No additional guests not listed or paid for ahead of time
- Keep the apartment neat and clean
- No pets on the furniture -- if you do bring pets, you are required to report them and keep them off of the furniture and out of the bedrooms.
- Remove shoes upon entering
- Review check-in and check-out times and adhere to them
Once you reserve your dates, please read through the House Manual for further details.
TV: equipped with Netflix and Hulu
Wifi: information is located on the wireless router
Check out procedure:
Please leave your sheets and towels by the washing machine. Please wash and put away any dishes you use during your stay in their proper place. Make sure all garbage is bagged before your departure.
Please lock the apartment, turn off all lights as well as the a/c before you lock up.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 76 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hey there! Welcome to Charleston, and thanks for looking up my home! My name is Christiana -- a Coast Guard brat turned entrepreneur, coffee addict and lover of all things beautiful. I've traveled all over the world, but really there's no place like home, which is why I've worked very hard to make my home beautiful and to open it up to others so that they can enjoy everything that Charleston has to offer! If you're like me, you have a serious case of wanderlust!