My place is close to The City of Lorca, in the beautiful Murcian countryside. This little known region is said to have every type of scenery, Spain has to offer.. You’ll love my place because of The peace and tranquillity, and the comfort, our apartment has to offer, even in winter, it is cosy curling up in front of the wood burner.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and families (with kids).
- Guests can smoke, but we would like them to smoke outside, and use the ashtrays provided
- There is a small village, five minuet drive away, where there are two banks, two small supermarkets, a petrol station and several bars where you can eat nice food
- We have a cot with linen, and a high chair for babies
- We do not charge for babies under three years of age, and there is a nominal charge for children up to the age of 14 years of age
- The coast is approximately thirty minuets by car, where there is the town of Aguilas, where there is a marina and beach, also if you travel west along the coast, there are many small beaches and other towns