My place is close to nightlife, public transport, the airport, the city center, family-friendly activities!. You’ll love my place because of the location and the pets!. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, big groups, and furry friends (pets). There is a cat that lives outside here permanently. She will be fed and taken care of we just like to give a heads up in case you see her hanging outside!
- We have one outdoor cat (may see outdoors). She remains outdoors and should not bother you. This is a pet friendly house so if you have allergies that is something to consider.
- One bedroom is a work room and will not be accessible.
- May need access to said work room during long visits/rentals.
- House is great for entertaining!
- Couches are available for more guests and plenty of room for blow up mattresses!
- This is a pet friendly house. We do not mind if you bring your pets.
- Only house broken dogs please. City laws state that you must pick up your dogs waste.
- Fenced in yard is available as well as a dog door from the backdoor out into the fenced area.
- No cable TV but we do have a Roku with access to many different apps (Hulu, ESPN, HBO, Showtime, Netflix, etc) any charges that come through the Roku will be billed separately.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Entrepreneur. Foster Mom. Animal Lover. Family Addict. Ultimate Optimist. Travel Often. Pescatarian.
Hi! I am Carly. I love to travel, learn and experience. I love starting companies, branding, building websites and e-commerce. Since I work hard and play hard my house is kind of empty these days! I have had quite a few roommates over the years of living here and thought I would try something new and try AirBnB! I am easy going, clean and respectful.
My motto is that if you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space! Leave no stone unturned or chance untaken!